1266 users online (219 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NV - Iris Daniels, 69, Henderson, 20 April 2017

Henderson police are looking for Iris Daniels 69, who disappeared from her home Thursday afternoon.

Iris was reported missing by her husband after she walked away from her home. She was last seen near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m. Thursday.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg.

Daniels was described as a white woman, about 5'8" tall, 160 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes.
    She was last seen wearing a white nightgown and gray slip on clogs.

Police noted Daniels' hair is darker than in the photo that was provided.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213...enderson-woman

Hmmmmmmmm......her husband said she walked away from home in a white nightgown and clogs? If I had limited use of my left leg after suffering a stroke I wouldn't ever wear clogs, especially at 69.......too easy to twist an ankle, for one thing.
    MOO always unless link provided.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamamerced View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm......her husband said she walked away from home in a white nightgown and clogs? If I had limited use of my left leg after suffering a stroke I wouldn't ever wear clogs, especially at 69.......too easy to twist an ankle, for one thing.
    Given the fact that she left in a nightgown, perhaps she wouldn't think about the clogs so much?
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Quote Originally Posted by Mamamerced View Post
    Maybe more like slip-on slippers vs clogs? Maybe he didn't name then correctly? I agree wearing clogs seems a bit odd. OK, even backless slippers would, IMO, not be easy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    Maybe more like slip-on slippers vs clogs? Maybe he didn't name then correctly? I agree wearing clogs seems a bit odd. OK, even backless slippers would, IMO, not be easy.

Maybe Crocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paddleboarder View Post
    Maybe Crocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yes!! That's a good thought!!

UPDATE ON APRIL 23: Red Rock Search & Rescue told 13 Action News that they have been asked by Henderson police to stop looking for Iris Daniels. They are now investigating the cause of her disappearance.
    http://www.ktnv.com/news/missing-hen...away-from-home
    This story caught my attention, Iris Daniels is my Mom's name.

What do you suppose LE is investigating, sigh ...
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    This story caught my attention, Iris Daniels is my Mom's name.

What do you suppose LE is investigating, sigh ...
    Wow!!

I wonder what that means?
    If she wondered off, you would expect LE to want the search to continue
    Does it say who saw her leave or on the road?
    Who saw what she was wearing?
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

The story caught my attention...hopefully we will get mote details.

ETA...If I walked off wearing shoes I wander how my hubbie would describe?

Quote Originally Posted by Dushi View Post
    Wow!!

I wonder what that means?
    If she wondered off, you would expect LE to want the search to continue
    Does it say who saw her leave or on the road?
    Who saw what she was wearing?
    Not sure if there was an additional witness beyond the husband? I'm jaded ... way to early to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Henderson police are looking for Iris Daniels 69, who disappeared from her home Thursday afternoon.

Iris was reported missing by her husband after she walked away from her home. She was last seen near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m. Thursday.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg.

Daniels was described as a white woman, about 5'8" tall, 160 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes.
    She was last seen wearing a white nightgown and gray slip on clogs.

Police noted Daniels' hair is darker than in the photo that was provided.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213...enderson-woman
    BBM-
    Wonder who saw her at the corner of Anthem Pkwy and Atchley Drive?

Wow, she looks amazingly young for being 69 years old! I hope she is found soon.

"Police say missing Henderson woman 'voluntarily' left home"

"Henderson Police said 69-year-old Iris Daniels 'voluntarily' walked away from her home and remains missing since Thursday afternoon.
    She was last seen by her husband in a nightgown near Anthem Parkway and Atchley Drive at about 4:00 p.m.

Police said Daniels recently had a stroke and has limited use of her left arm and leg, although police said she is capable of walking on her own.
    ..."
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/35213...rily-left-home

"Henderson Police: 69-year old missing woman may have left willingly"
    "...
    Henderson police say Daniels’ husband reported her missing. Investigators say Daniels walked out of her Anthem home in a white night gown and slippers.
    'It’s now learned Iris walked away on her own accord,' said Henderson Police Department Officer Scott Williams. 'There might've been mental impairment that makes this more a situation, more faculties credit for.'
    Even though police believe Daniels might be able to find a way to communicate with her family, they say they’re still looking for her.
    'There is still concern and worry from the family's point of view … obviously from police,' Williams said. 'We still want to find her.'"
    http://news3lv.com/news/local/hender...left-willingly
    All BBM.

I wonder how LE came to the conclusion that she left on her own volition. Did she call them to let them know that she was OK but that she did not want to come back home? But then for her to leave in just a nightgown ....

I hope they find her. My initial impression is against TOS. The neighborhood does appear to be Sun City Anthem, the same neighborhood Steven Koecher disappeared from, though probably a coincidence.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast