663 users online (88 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTORUNNER View Post
    Whats the weather like in Indiana? Never been there, is it hot? warm, humid? I know its considered "suspicious" at the moment, perhaps she was running, jogging, and passed out... I'm not seeing any recent missing persons cases out of IN, at least no young, white females.
    I spent a summer there. It was very hot & humid.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

In the summer Indiana is hot and humid. Winter is cold/wet/snowy. Spring and fall are in between the two. Our favorite saying is if you don't like the weather wait a day and it will change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LostOldUserName View Post
    In the summer Indiana is hot and humid. Winter is cold/wet/snowy. Spring and fall are in between the two. Our favorite saying is if you don't like the weather wait a day and it will change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    That's pretty much how it is in Arkansas and Oklahoma. Since it was so early, it would have had to have been before school (assuming shes that young) Maybe was expecting to meet someone? That wouldn't explain a lack of vehicle but perhaps she lived nearby.
    The body of an unknown man washed up on Punaluu Beach in 1982. He was wearing an orange Bayley Exposure Suit, purchased from Tacoma, WA.
    His identity today is a mystery, Do you know who Barnacle Bill is?

I wish I wouldn't keep refreshing this page every 2 seconds. Nothing is going to come out of LE for a while, most likely.

I'm not just here because I think it's 'related' to Libby/Abby either. Like I said in an earlier post, there will be someone grieving over this young lady today.

IMO, it's probably not related, but it is possible. We know nothing yet.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.
    --Thomas Sowell

If you can't figure that out you probably shouldn't be on a sleuth site
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    I wish I wouldn't keep refreshing this page every 2 seconds. Nothing is going to come out of LE for a while, most likely.

I'm not just here because I think it's 'related' to Libby/Abby either. Like I said in an earlier post, there will be someone grieving over this young lady today.

IMO, it's probably not related, but it is possible. We know nothing yet.
    No update yet? =(

I too keep checking...
    Monsters Live Amongst Us

There are 3 colleges in Newburgh: Trinity College and Seminary @ 4233 Medwel Dr, Newburgh, IN; Newburgh Theological Seminary @ 8922 County Rd 406 S, Newburgh, IN; and ITT Technical Institute @ 10999 Stahl Rd, Newburgh, IN.

Map:
    https://goo.gl/maps/fpoKMihQRF72

These are all within 10 miles of Alcoa Soccer Complex along a stretch of Hwy 66.

Could this have been a young college student out for a walk/jog before class? Someone whose family maybe doesn't live close by so wouldn't be missed immediately?
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

WARRICK CO., IN (WFIE) - "Authorities tell us the body of a young female, late teens to early 20s, was found Monday around 6:45 a.m. in Warrick County."

http://m.14news.com/14news/db/345625/content/1dsNpYHc

http://www.14news.com/story/35224474...-in-warrick-co

Authorities tell us the body of a young female, late teens to early 20s, was found Monday around 6:45 a.m. in Warrick County.

Halee Rathgeber, 20-years-old, of Evansville, was identified as the female, according to the press release from Warrick County Sheriff's Office.
    Last edited by JLSChook; 04-24-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.
    --Thomas Sowell

Just checking in. Prayers for family of deceased.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

--Thomas Sowell

She just tweeted at 11:30 last night.
    --Thomas Sowell

Also in her Twitter bio, it looks like she was going to USI Nursing. A tweet said she only had 9 more days in this semester.

UGH..Why was her life cut so short? I'm so fed up with this
    --Thomas Sowell

Guess I'll keep robo-posting.

Same link as above:
    http://www.14news.com/story/35224474...-in-warrick-co

Right now authorities are considering this death suspicious and have begun a death investigation.

We are told an autopsy on the victim is scheduled for Tuesday. Warner Road will remain closed until at least Tuesday.
    --Thomas Sowell

Never mind! I put my eyeballs on and see it is Evandale. Geez I hate getting old!

ETA: I don't know what the heck I found that said Evandale now. I should know better than to look up things on a map PERIOD!
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 04-24-2017 at 08:06 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Looking at her posts, Halee seems like the sweetest young lady.

Since Halee is from Evansville and went to the Univ of So IN in Evansville, I wonder what the connection with Newburgh is? Did she play soccer and was there for the meet?
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast