1009 users online (200 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Sicko played perv doc before - cops, Queens, 2005

A man who posed as a gynecologist, promised women jobs and then molested them in Queens hotels in November was convicted of pulling the same sick scam in New Jersey a decade ago, authorities said yesterday.
    Alan Psaty, 55, son of the late Queens Assemblyman Martin Psaty, conducted fake job interviews with the women, only to demand that they strip so he could perform fake pap smears on them, officials said.

"His scheme was to lure women who wanted work," said Sgt. Rodger O'Gara of the Queens Vice Enforcement Squad. "Most of them don't have money. They're immigrants. It's an opportunity for them."

Psaty, who called himself Dr. Richard Rubin, also told his victims that he wanted to purchase their eggs for $3,500 to $4,000.

A married father of three with a home in Cedarhurst, L.I., Psaty actually works as a waterproofer. The name Richard Rubin belonged to a Pennsylvania gynecologist who died several years ago.

Psaty employed the same perverse scheme back in 1993 and was convicted of criminal sexual contact, sexual assault and unlicensed medical practice in New Jersey, all felonies, sources said. He served only days behind bars and five years' probation.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    This is another one who should have been kept in jail the first time he was caught.