1194 users online (243 members and 951 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Welcome to Politivent

Welcome to Politivent.

Not be confused with Polident. Dumb joke but it had to be said.

In the post below this one, Bessie has outlined the rules. Let me explain them to you in a bit more detail.

Politivent is a place for you to vent your political views.

Politivent WILL NOT be moderated with a few exceptions.

#1 Rule:
    YOU CANNOT CALL OTHER MEMBERS NAMES.
    If you call someone an idiot, or a jerk or whatever you will be timed out or banned.

NO CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES! THIS INCLUDES INSULTS DIRECTED PERSONALLY AT A POSTER. EXAMPLE: "HEY YOU MUST HAVE STUPID KIDS TOO". INSULTING THE POSTER/CALLING NAMES. ANYTHING LIKE THIS IS ROLLED UP IN THE ONE SIMPLE RULE OF NO NAME CALLING.

#2 NO RIDICULOUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

No Pizza Gate or other wild out of control based on no evidence conspiracies.

We will allow sites like Huffington Post and Breitbart however, we reserve the right to block some sites if we feel the site adds nothing to the discussion or is just plain wacko.

Remember, just because we allow certain sites in Politivent doesn't mean they are allowed on Websleuths. Always keep in your mind the thought that Politivent does not have the same rules as Websleuths

DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM AND EXPECT US TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE MEANIES.

This forum is nothing like the other forums on Websleuths. You have to have a thick skin to post in here. That’s why we have the “No Name Calling Rule”. Hopefully this will help the discussions to be more civil.

Some of you may know I am liberal. Do not worry. The last thing I want is an all liberal forum. What good is it if we don’t have a back and forth discussion. As long as things stay somewhat under control I won’t be moderating in this forum at all.

If you do see a problem on the forum you can email us at
    politivent@gmail.com or send Bessie or me a PM. You must include the link to the post in question. You can do this by clicking on the white box by the post number in the upper right-hand corner. This will give you the link that goes directly to the post.

THESE RULES ARE FOR POLITIVENT ONLY. IF YOU POST ANYWHERE ELSE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOU MUST ADHERE TO OUR STRICT RULES. HERE IS A REFRESHER FOR YOU http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Politivent is OPEN Start VENTING!!!!
    Last edited by Tricia; 05-05-2017 at 09:32 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Don't be shy. Jump in. Just don't call each other names or bring up crazy conspiracy theories. That's it.

Start a thread on Trump or Obama or Hillary or Spicer or Jared or Kelly... The list goes on forever.

What do you think about North Korea?

Start a thread.

Who is going to be the first one to jump in?
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR