735 users online (110 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'd support this law. It would have saved me from my first marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    I think there should be a law that couples thinking about getting married should be required to drive across country first. If they are still on speaking terms when they get back, then they can get married.

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Mr. MaryJean was a pastor for many years. His 'premarital counseling' was that engaged couples should wallpaper a small bathroom in stripes before the license was issued!
    Oh, dear Lord how I love the community we have here at WebSleuths!

The oughta be a law about inflicting your musical taste upon the entire intersection at traffic lights.

My Holst cannot overcome the , ahem, explicit lyrics thumping from the car next to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleykins View Post
    I think there should be a law that couples thinking about getting married should be required to drive across country first. If they are still on speaking terms when they get back, then they can get married.

Or just take a trip to Ikea! I almost lost a dear friend (in fact people always thought we were a couple and we always joked we were like old married folk) to Ikea!!! Dreadful place in that regard. To say nothing of having to haul your finds home and put it all together! I imagine building IKEA furniture as a couple would be a whole other test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aropizt View Post
    Or just take a trip to Ikea! I almost lost a dear friend (in fact people always thought we were a couple and we always joked we were like old married folk) to Ikea!!! Dreadful place in that regard. To say nothing of having to haul your finds home and put it all together! I imagine building IKEA furniture as a couple would be a whole other test.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think just about anything that requires two people trying to follow directions would be a good test of compatibility.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2