973 users online (143 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

True Spy Thriller - The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!

I had heard about this Russia fixing the election and really paid no attention. Whatever.

The day Flynn asked for immunity that indifference fkipped 180 degrees into an obsession.

With more and more information it went from an obsession into a world-class thriller.

It has everything. Rich . Powerful. CUrruption. Illegalities.. Deceit. Clandestine Activity. Denials and Lies. Unmasking. Leaking, Top Secret (NOT), Meetings.Wiretaps, 24/7 spying and following people around. Story Reversals. Global intelligence agency involvement. Firings cause of what people know. Encryption, Back Channel Communications. Sleaze.Twists and Turns. And.........believe it or not Murder!

What else could a WSer want?

The novel is called "All The Presents Men Part 2.1"

Soon to be the soap opera of the year live on national TV!

The New York Times raves "Presidents is a page turner "

The Chicago Times hails " So sleazy you will need a shower after each chapter"

Time magazine described "Presidents" as the most frightening global event in history.

The Daily Beast described Presidents as the future handbook on how not get caught committing treason ever published.

Buzz Feed declared that the revelations in Presidents will make Trump's wig turn gray.

ABC news claimed Presidents will result in the building of a new facility just to house the players unmasked in this truly astonishing spy thriller.

CNN described Presidents as a lie detector on wheels.

Politico described Presidents as the definitive case study in malignant Narcissism gone awry.

Daily Mail described Presidents as the office water cooler event of the decade.

The Miami Herald hailed Presidents as the precursor to greatest impeachment event in United States History.

**On sale everywhere May 15- preorder Volume one now !
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Our Cast

Starring

Donald Trump - on the campaign trail and in office

Co Starring

Michael Flynn

Flynn was Trump’s national security adviser – for three weeks. He was forced to resign when it became known that he misled Vice President Mike Pence on conversations Flynn had with the Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak. U.S. intelligence sources said that Flynn talked with Kislyak about sanctions placed on Russia by former president Barack Obama in late December.

Paul Manafort

Manafort was the chairman of Donald Trump’s campaign, but resigned in August 2016 after revelations surfaced about his work on behalf of former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Yanukovych was a supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin. According to The Associated Press, Manafort “helped a pro-Russian governing party in Ukraine secretly route at least $2.2 million in payments to two prominent Washington lobbying firms in 2012,

Featuring:

Michael Cohen

Cohen is Donald Trump’s personal attorney. According to a New York Times report, Cohen was involved with a peace plan for the Ukraine and Russia that involved the U.S. removing sanctions on Russia in return for Russia ending its support of pro-Russia separatists fighting the Ukrainian government in eastern Ukraine

Sergey Kislyak

Kislyak is the Russian ambassador to the United States. He spoke with Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, in December about sanctions that had been brought against Russia for its alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election that, eventually, led to Flynn's resignation. Kislyak also met with then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (now attorney general) on at least two occasions.

Jeff Sessions

During 2016, Sessions met with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, at least twice. Sessions did not disclose those meetings during his confirmation hearings . He later had to recuse himself from the committee investigating this mess.

Special Guest Star

Carter Page (Please note this character in all likelihood will be the beginning of the complete implosion of the entire administration- see footnote below .

Page was a foreign policy adviser to Trump in the early days of his campaign. Page is the head of an investment company known as Global Energy Capital. He was publicly accused by then-Senate Minority leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) of being a link between Trump and the Russian government. Page has also been accused of being a go-between for the Trump campaign and high-level Russian officials.

Recently released the FISA court - months ago - approved CIA serious spy stuff. We are talking about following him around, recording him, bugging him etc etc. For the FISA court to approve that intense security on an American citizen is utterly remarkable. Its really hard to get that - and its just like court they have to present to the court hardcore serious Intelligence data to support their request to all out spy on the dude.

Andrii V. Artemenko

Artemenko met with Trump attorney Michael Cohen and businessman Felix Sater, a business partner of Trump’s,

Sater, a real estate developer and adviser to the Trump Organization, met with Ukrainian politician Andrii Artemenko and Michael D. Cohen to discuss sanctions against Russia....to Trump attorney Michael Cohen to be delivered to Michael Flynn, the then-national security adviser to the president.

Roger Stone

Stone is a longtime friend of Trump’s and was an informal adviser to his campaign. , Stone is being investigated by the FBI about whether he had inappropriate contact with Russian officials.

Paramount pictures disclaimer: Cast at this time is tentative. Paramount pictures reserve the right to add to our cast as more revelations emerge. At this time the current running time of our motion picture exceeds 6 hours and may have to be released in several waves.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/national/who-are-the-key-players-the-russia-trump-saga/mmTueceZA3JinF6SC2GXyI/

Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 09:17 AM.

ok to the best of my ability here goes. It is very intriguing but complicated as heck! As all true spy stories are.

Started about 20 months ago.

Our CIA NSA FBI have for decades monitored communications with our enemies . That is there job. No one was targeted here. OUr allies France Britain Germany etc etc etc do the same

Obviouly all these intelgency agencies focus on our most serious enenmy Russia.

What astounds me most is how on earth did these guys think they were not gonna get picked up, recorded, followed when the hanging out (a lot) with known very very bad Russian players - who have intense relations with Putin.

Stupidity is only word that comes to mind.

SO--interagency agencies , in the course of their normal monitoring started picking up Trump campaign top guys meeting a lot of these folks and implying that if Trump got in office Trump will pull back on the sanctions (estimated to cost Putin 130 billion quite a motivator IMO) .

There started to be rumblings between intelligence agencies - this is serious stuff - it is treason. So a bunch of them needed to make darn sure this stuff is right. That took time.

Amazingly it was a small country (I think Estonia) that actually went to Britains top top top dog (our NSA) GCHQ about what was going on.

Bottom line here is ultimtly the CEO (
    GCHQ) top dog arranged a top secret noone else in anyones office call with the head of our CIA and advised him .

He then, again personally, alone, went to each of our cabinet members and advised them . Thus far nothing about what they did is out.

So moving forward, In Michael FLynns confimration hearings he was directly asked have you had any contact wtih any of the usa. He said no. Another question was have you rec'd any money from eniemis. He said no.

By this point Obama had authorized Susan Rice to walk into Trumps office face to face and adivise Trump that FLynn (as far as they could tell thus far) had gotten goodies for about 30K directly from Russia and a little over half a million from TUrkey.

Earthqute at the oval office.Ultimatley Flnn acknowledged that he had been meeting with Russians and acknowledged$ stuff. It took TRump over two weeks to fire him.

There is this entity(Let just call it like a drivers license that they have to get to be talking to our enemies). After he was fired, he went and filled out the application to get this license. Its identical to getting caught without a liscense whie driving, then go get one , somehow hoping that it will impact the prior ticket!

He then went back and changed all his documentation regarding how much money TUrky and Russia had given him.

Roll with me here!

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YanFCbNuza4

Flynn then applies for immunity!!

THEN
    Manafort lies and ends up doing the same thing going back and chaning doucmentation about money rec'd and applies for his liscense to talk to Russians after admitting that yea he had also been doing such.

There is so much coming out. I have been following this for weeks.

The best I can do is thro some searches I put out so you can folllowup!

Mike FLynn lies
    Mike Flynn transcripts
    Mike Flynn sanctions
    Mike FLynn dining with Putin

Clint Watts testomy to congress (AMAZING!)

Carter Page on FISA survleance

FBI director acknowledges long-standing investigation into Trump Russia connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAscjcVjMA

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/02/gchq-spy-agency-nsa-snowden

OH my gosh breaking this minute

Sally Yates to testify at May 8 Senate hearing (This is the Senate investigation into Trump Russia stuff!)

The former Attorney General knows lots!

CNN

May 8 don't miss it --The House of Representatives had this scheduled but then backed out, but publicly pressure is getting too intense so they just announced this! This is big!

SeeI am just trying to get the basics down and stuff keeps breaking HELP!!

Also Susan Rice has publically announced that she has no hesitancy to testify. Obamas security advisor.

A nice piece about Trumps lies about Obama spying on him . FBI reported not true. Cia reported not true. Republicans have reported not true. Both investigative committees investigating this stuff said no evidence it ever happened

http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-l...s-fake-scandal

I told you its complicated and amazing. I am going to give a "baby" overview of this part of the disaster.

The dude named Nunes was the chair of the House investigation into this. Well, a couple of weeks ago he went on a little visit to the white house around one in the morning. Summary of what happened the next 24 hours.

He was let into a secret room at the white house to see a bunch of captured intelligence on Trump's guys talking to all lthese bad Russians. Remember now he is investigating Trump!

After he sees all the stuff they have clearly proving that Trumps folks were talking to bad Russians! What does he do? He runs to Trump to tell him!! He never takes the info to the committee he is leading to investigate this !

It then comes out that the white house itself leaked the data! At first he tried to deny the midnight visit in the white house secret room!

Then the white house tried to deny he was in there.

Then had to admit that he was indeed in the secret room.

Then the two low aides that let him in the white house that night came forward and said yes they gave Nuance the intelligence!

Told ya complicated

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/u...ee-russia.html
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 10:12 AM.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    ^ Glad to see Yates addition. Cast was in desperate need of women How about Kellyanne Conway? Ivanka?

Here is Nunes having to leave the investigation after his midnight visit to the white house

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.91d8efdd65dd

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    ^ Glad to see Yates addition. Cast was in desperate need of women How about Kellyanne Conway? Ivanka?

***** 5 Stars - A must watch! We're all gonna need to understand this when the hearings are being aired on TV!!

Hi, You!!

The one I am most excited about is Susan Rice!! This helped me understand leaking vs unmasking !!

The bottom line (listen carefully my dear) she has flat out seen all the intercepted trump Russia guys chatting up a storm !!

Really good interview !!

Bottom line IMO 8:30-8:32 says it ALL!

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell...s-913714243789
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 10:48 AM.

Did not recall this from Susan Rice interview 17 intelligence agencies came to the conclusion that from their intercepts this is real - this is not left or right --this is recordings- that simple

they just did a short press conference after reviewing documents related to the situation, chaffetz said there will be repercussions;

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ication-237576

"Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn did not disclose payments for a 2015 speech in Moscow in his security clearance application for 2016, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee told reporters Tuesday."

while the white house refused a request for other documents the committee requested;

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...lynn-documents

"The Trump administration has denied a request from the House Oversight Committee for more information on payments that former national security adviser Michael Flynn received from foreign governments, including from the Kremlin-backed television station RT and other Russian firms."

Flynn and Putin dining

The festivities were to honor PUtins propaganda news outlet RT. Cheers.

Michael Flynn & Putin enjoying a gala dinner party in Russia, paid for by Russia at 1:47.

Prior to having a nice dinner together- Flynn was the guest speaker who introduced Putin before the crowd. The speech was a roaring success - resulting in roaring standing ovation for Putin.

Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 12:14 PM.

More Flynn-Turkey pays Flynn

After lying during the confirmation hearings and to VP Pence face, and getting caught, he was forced to go back and alter his deceitful confirmation paperwork.

Using Nancy Grace (ugh) favorite word the "bombshell" that our enemy Turkey had given Flynn a dash over half a million dollars! Is next!

As a courtesy, Putin picked up the tab for the flight hotel etc etc! Flynn took the money.

Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Paul Manafort-Trumps campaign top dude and dear friend

He lasted until three months before the elections as the head of the Trumps campaign after it came out that he had an extensive lobbying history overseas, particularly in Ukraine, where he represented pro-Russian interests.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/russia-investigation-cast-of-characters/

This character was getting money from another of our enemies

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 12:29 PM.

Page Carter - wow ey

There is really no comment needed scroll for video says it all

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.fcd577bd5c0e

By his own admission, the former adviser met top Russian officials at Rosneft, the Russian state oil firm, as late as last December, shortly before the company announced it was selling a 19.5% stake to Glencore, among other investors.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/23/russia-tried-to-use-trump-advisers-to-influence-us-election-report

Some additional nuance

Applications for FISA warrants, Comey said, are often thicker than his wrists, and that thickness represents all the work Justice Department attorneys and FBI agents have to do to convince a judge that such surveillance is appropriate in an investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-obtained-fisa-warrant-to-monitor-former-trump-adviser-carter-page/2017/04/11/620192ea-1e0e-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html?utm_term=.fcd577bd5c0e

Translation! They have so much intel on all these people when it all comes ..........out .
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-25-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Trump goes on a firing spree

When Donald Trump promised he’d drain the swamp, he didn’t tell us he meant he’d be getting rid of his own people. While the public’s focus has been on Trump’s National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who resigned on Monday due to his role in the Trump-Russia scandal, it turns out Flynn is just one of nineteen of Donald Trump’s White House staff and advisors have been fired or resigned this week – and the list is growing by the day.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics...ned-week/1592/

The folks who resigned know this is heading for Penn time and want nothing to do with this -- these are felonies........

Guy Trump wants to take fired Flynn position refuses offer

Robert S. Harward, the retired vice admiral and former Navy SEAL who was President Trump’s top choice to replace his ousted national security adviser, on Thursday turned down the post

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/politics/robert-harward-national-security-adviser.html

This gentleman was reported to be really sharp. He too has no desire to get entangled in this unfolding spy mystery!

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast