1115 users online (191 members and 924 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,957

    TN - Marcus Edmundson, 11, Memphis, 25 April 2017

    11-year-old missing after he ‘pretended’ to go to school

    Police said Marcus Edmundson had been suspended from school at Ford Road Elementary School. Tuesday morning, he pretended to leave for school because he didn’t want his mother to find about about the suspension, according to the City Watch alert.

    Marcus is classified as a runaway juvenile in the alert that was issued shortly after he went missing.

    The alert describes the boy as a 4-foot-11, 85-pound black boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red polo-style shirt and black pants.

    His school is located on 3336 Ford Road, and he left from his home about a mile north on Peebles Road.

    http://wreg.com/2017/04/25/11-year-o...-go-to-school/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,202
    Aww, he got in trouble and went through this just to hide it from his mom?? I really hope he's tucked away at a friend's house or something.

    Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SE Minnesota
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    11-year-old missing after he ‘pretended’ to go to school

    Police said Marcus Edmundson had been suspended from school at Ford Road Elementary School. Tuesday morning, he pretended to leave for school because he didn’t want his mother to find about about the suspension, according to the City Watch alert.

    Marcus is classified as a runaway juvenile in the alert that was issued shortly after he went missing.

    The alert describes the boy as a 4-foot-11, 85-pound black boy with black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a red polo-style shirt and black pants.

    His school is located on 3336 Ford Road, and he left from his home about a mile north on Peebles Road.

    http://wreg.com/2017/04/25/11-year-o...-go-to-school/
    What kids will do. I also hope he is safe and sound somewhere! How did his mom not know he was suspended? Aren't parents notified?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    3,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    What kids will do. I also hope he is safe and sound somewhere! How did his mom not know he was suspended? Aren't parents notified?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I was wondering the same thing.

    Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Posts
    5,957
    I cant find any news on whether Marcus has come home yet.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    4,824


    This search states that he was found safe, but when you click on the link, it is not updated with that information...

    http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_401748/c...tguid=l1cZjSqM


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The information contained in the maps below are my interpretation of locations, based on MSM and input from others. They are meant solely as a guide and are not to be taken as fact.

    Possible Victims of Lloyd Lee Welch Jr ~ https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...01105,0.019634

    Elizabeth Collins & Lyric Cook ~ https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...406effc9c7306f

    Holly Bobo ~ https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...184749,0.31414

    Kyron Horman ~ https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...kQ&usp=sharing

    Relisha Rudd ~ https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...3bc4b55d&msa=0

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Damarna View Post
    What kids will do. I also hope he is safe and sound somewhere! How did his mom not know he was suspended? Aren't parents notified?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    They are in my district.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by hollye View Post


    This search states that he was found safe, but when you click on the link, it is not updated with that information...

    http://m.wmctv.com/wmctv/db_401748/c...tguid=l1cZjSqM


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This link says he was found safe.

    http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/...ld-memphis-boy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    AZ/MN USA
    Posts
    1,208
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward




Similar Threads

  1. Found Safe AL - Tekiyah Marcus, 15, Sylacauga, 20 April 2017
    By LisaWL7TR in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2017, 11:22 PM
  2. Recovered/Located TN - Pamela Smith, 20, Memphis, 10 April 2017
    By JerseyGirl in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2017, 10:07 AM