Man catches 4 week old baby thrown from burning apartment

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]A New York woman threw her one-month-old son from the third floor of a burning building and the baby was caught by an amateur baseball player standing outside, media reports said on Thursday.[/font] [font=Verdana,Sans-serif]Local television stations aired a videotape of Wednesday's dramatic rescue in the Bronx taken by a surveillance camera.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]It showed the baby, swathed in white, tumbling some 30 feet[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]into the arms of Housing Authority employee Felix Vazquez, one of several people waiting below.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]The Daily News said firefighters rescued Tracinda Foxe from her apartment shortly after she tossed her baby to Vazquez, who plays catcher on a neighborhood baseball team.[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]"I said 'God, please save my son,'" Foxe was quoted as saying. "I prayed that someone would catch him and save his life."
[/font]

[font=Verdana,Sans-serif]http://reuters.myway.com/article/20051216/2005-12-16T154435Z_
[/font]

Aww!! What a nice story!:)
Thanks for posting this, Cass.

Love,

Ariel:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads