1306 users online (221 members and 1085 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Reality check - what has Trump been doing - a fact-based review

Since has gotten nothing done as far a legislation goes, I decided to check out his fondness for Executive Orders.

There are three I just learned!

1 Executive - can do something-24- 6 of which passed away on release

2 A memo - A letter meaningless -22

3 A proclamation as it sounds " I now proclaim the sky pink " done! 20

signed 66 executive actions so

Or to put it another way 60% of time has been useless.

Pls note: All of these get those press ops (where he sits in the office, with 8 or so behind him, smilingly broadly, and he lifts it up, appears to have never seen it before, reads it and then then says a couple of words.

EXECUTIVE:

Executive Order, April 18: Buy American ' Federal agencies must buy American "steel, iron, aluminum, and cement.".

Executive Orders, March 31: Lowering the trade deficit and collecting import duties - a country-by-country, product-by-product report on trade deficits in 90 days--Campaign trail we want smaller Federal Govt.

2 Executive Orders, March 31 and February 9: Changing the DOJ order of succession--US Department of Justice - changes the order of succession if some deputy dies.

Executive Order, March 29: Combating the opioid crisis- As it sounds-- folks that have been work on it ; "These people don't need another damn commission,- It's not rocket science."

Executive Order, March 28: Dismantling Obama's climate change protections - Knocks out rules that prevented folks that generate our electric to do so dirty as they want

Executive Order, March 27: Revoking Obama's fair pay and safe workplaces orders- Erased requirement that the federal government of the United States of America,.When folks bid for a federal contract they no longer have to bother with :
    -Labor standards,
    -they no longer needed to be concerned if they are providing employees with a safe or healthy work environment,
    -It now OK to abuse Migrant Agricultural Worker

Executive Order, March 13: Reorganizing the executive branch- Create a huge committee to figure out what agencies he can erase

Executive Order, March 6: A new travel ban no comment on these two failures needed!

Executive Order, February 28: Promoting Historically Black Colleges and Universities- will try to fund better

Executive Order, February 28: Reviewing the 'Waters of the United States' rule . Create a large committee to see how much of the Clean Water Rule can be erased.

Executive Order, February 24: Enforcing regulatory reform Will hire a bunch of people in every agency to go through each agencies regulations to see what regulations he can erase.

Executive Order, February 9: "thwart" the following: smuggling trafficking "corruption, cybercrime, fraud, financial crimes, intellectual-property theft," money laundering.

I already thought the abovementioned were against the law already?

Executive Order, February 9: Reducing crime IMO this is cheating -- sounds too much like above. Create another committee to investigate how to reduce crime. Despite: The national murder rate has dropped to the lowest in histo the y of the country?

Executive Order, February 9: Protecting law enforcement- as it sounds

Executive Order, February 3: Reviewing Wall Street regulations - wants to reduce consumer protections in place

Executive Order, January 30: For every new regulation proposed, repeal two existing ones-- as it sounds - but have two existing regulations been repealed as it relates to the above-mentioned new regulations? If I am following this correctly he has broken this Executive order himself? Thats quite a feat!

Executive Order, January 27: Immigration ban see above-mentioned two executive orders that failed instantly.

Executive Order, January 25: Build the wall- he has blown this off until Sept- congress told him yesterday they are not funding some wall - so we will see

At this point we are four flat out FAILS

Executive Order, January 25: Cutting funding for sanctuary cities Two days ago this blocked by the courts

Revision 5 fails now

Executive Order, January 24: Expediting environmental review for infrastructure projects- calls for infrastructure requests to move a little faster (no mention of how this done - poof!)

Executive Order, January 20: Declaring Trump's intention to repeal the Affordable Care Act- FLOP

Revision -up to 6 failures

NOW FOR THE MEMOS- do nothing - its a memo

Tell agency heads not to make any new rules cause he has hot hired anyone to do the job

Out of the TPP- he claims he has done this -- its a memo has no power - its like a sugguestion.

Presidential Memorandum, January 23: Reinstating the 'Mexico City policy'- This one was so repulsive just doing a cut and paste global gag rule that bans American non-governmental organizations working abroad from discussing abortion. Thank god its only a suggustion!

Presidential Memorandum, January 24: Reduce regulations for US manufacturing- as it sounds - useless- no enforcement--

The pipeline - he claims this is a done deal - but I just learned that this is a memo one -- means nothing

Memorandum, January 27: 'Rebuilding' the military suggusts a bigger military

Presidential Memorandum, January 28: Defeating ISIS- he is suggesting that use the phrase "radical Islamic terrorism" be used always (potent deterrent huh!)

Presidential Memorandum, January 28: Reorganizing the National and Homeland Security Councils- this suggustion has already blown up he kicked the guy Bannon out a while ago

Presidential Memorandum, February 3: Reviewing the fiduciary duty rule- This notion makes its OK for financial advisors to screw over retired people by giving them bad advise. (cant make this stuff up sorry)

Presidential Memorandum, March 6: Guidance for agencies to implement the new travel ban--which is not in effect so I would think ways to implement the ban that is not on is kinda a waste of his time

Presidential memorandum, March 20: Delegating to Tillerson IMO the smartest of them all -- this one says I Donald trump know nothing about foreign affairs so I will let you handle this.

presidential memoranda, March 23: Declaring an emergency in South Sudan-- IN the sugguestion he reminds the world what they know. This memo has some problems becasue the budget who saw it said this "absolutely" cut programs like those that would aid those starving in South Sudan.

Presidential memorandum, March 27: Establishing the White House Office of American Innovation- this suggests government functions to work with "ideas" from industry. No clue what he is talking about?

Presidential memorandum, April 3: Principles for reforming the draft--Trump thinks it's a good idea for the military to offer them training opportunities.

Presidential memorandum, April 8: Notifying Congress of the US Syria strike- He told congress he was firing 60 bombs

Presidential memorandum, April 12: Delegating terrorist report request- This suggestion , suggested creating a huge committee ........ since 2011 in which a person has traveled or attempted to travel to a conflict zone in Iraq or Syria from the United States to join or provide material support or resources to a terrorist organization," We have never been able to that - see terrorists for further info!

Impressed?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...ire-american-1
    Last edited by CARIIS; 04-26-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?

Proclamations- ceremonial observances I really enjoyed these!

Despite the fact that today media outlets are disseminating clues about how to survive a nuclear attack he is busy with these

Remember everyone all of these get the office crowd gathering, signing nonsense that airs on TV every time.

I never knew such nonsense existed!!

Ya ready

They are listed in "lumps! The ones that come out larger are the ones where he seems like he decides Ugh I need to look like I am doing something so he makes this up and goes out and gets some coverage - working hard!

Lets rock:

National Park Week

1. April 2-8, 2017: National Crime Victims' Rights Week
    2. Honoring the Memory of John Glenn
    3. April 7, 2017: Education and Sharing Day
    4. April 14, 2017: Pan American Day; April 9-15, 2017: Pan American Week
    5. April 9, 2017: National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day

1. Cancer Control Month
    2. National Child Abuse Prevention Month
    3. National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
    4. National Financial Capability Month
    5. National Donate Life Month

Greek Independence Day

National Poison Prevention Week- personally I prefer if this was all year long!

Consumer Protection Week--this points out the importance of well-informed decision making (he needs to be first in the class!)

National months (hey I guess that is way he tweeted it - plural) for women, the American Red Cross, and Irish-Americans

Cracked me up
    American Heart Month

Here is the pic with this proclamation

ON Easter he forgot to put his hand for the anthem- the wife has to elbow him!!

Watch hysterical :

National School Choice Week

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...tory-freeze-50

329 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

Quote Originally Posted by CARIIS View Post
    Despite the fact that today media outlets are disseminating clues about how to survive a nuclear attack he is busy with these

Remember everyone all of these get the office crowd gathering, signing nonsense that airs on TV every time.

I never knew such nonsense existed!!

Ya ready

They are listed in "lumps! The ones that come out larger are the ones where he seems like he decides Ugh I need to look like I am doing something so he makes this up and goes out and gets some coverage - working hard!

Lets rock:

National Park Week

1. April 2-8, 2017: National Crime Victims' Rights Week
    2. Honoring the Memory of John Glenn
    3. April 7, 2017: Education and Sharing Day
    4. April 14, 2017: Pan American Day; April 9-15, 2017: Pan American Week
    5. April 9, 2017: National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day

1. Cancer Control Month
    2. National Child Abuse Prevention Month
    3. National Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
    4. National Financial Capability Month
    5. National Donate Life Month

Greek Independence Day

National Poison Prevention Week- personally I prefer if this was all year long!

Consumer Protection Week--this points out the importance of well-informed decision making (he needs to be first in the class!)

National months (hey I guess that is way he tweeted it - plural) for women, the American Red Cross, and Irish-Americans

Cracked me up
    American Heart Month

Here is the pic with this proclamation

ON Easter he forgot to put his hand for the anthem- the wife has to elbow him!!

Watch hysterical :

National School Choice Week

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...tory-freeze-50
    Be sure and post the videos where Obama forgot to salute the Marines, and there's more than one. My son was a Marine and IMO that was very offensive. That being said, I'll avoid this thread. It's too close to politics for me.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Do you ever get the feeling that he's signing all these things and throwing twitter tantrums to keep people confused? Like, here look at this! Don't think about Trump/Russia!
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Be sure and post the videos where Obama forgot to salute the Marines, and there's more than one. My son was a Marine and IMO that was very offensive. That being said, I'll avoid this thread. It's too close to politics for me.
    every president has walked past military members saluting them and not returned the salute, it isnt done on purpose, it just happens.

it used to be very common, reagan made it sort of a standard, but at first he didnt return salutes either.

there is no law or protocol dictating it, and most people when they introduce it into a discussion are doing so to cast the president as unamerican or disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by drjones View Post
    every president has walked past military members saluting them and not returned the salute, it isnt done on purpose, it just happens.

it used to be very common, reagan made it sort of a standard, but at first he didnt return salutes either.

there is no law or protocol dictating it, and most people when they introduce it into a discussion are doing so to cast the president as unamerican or disrespectful.
    What about not saluting the flag or putting your hand on your heart?

Obama in general is offensive to me. He is about as Unamerican as you can get. Trump would get a lot more done if Dems would start working and helping to pull their weight instead of acting like teens and not wanting to participate, thats not an option. I also blame the GOP, they are just as bad. Hard to work and get stuff done if you are the only one doing anything.
    Term limits would help IMO.
    I could care less about transgender bathrooms when we have so many other pressing issues. Why did Obama care so much about that stuff? Makes me wonder.

This is a fact-based review? Seriously?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyWest View Post
    Do you ever get the feeling that he's signing all these things and throwing twitter tantrums to keep people confused? Like, here look at this! Don't think about Trump/Russia!
    Every freaking day.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Obama in general is offensive to me. He is about as Unamerican as you can get. Trump would get a lot more done if Dems would start working and helping to pull their weight instead of acting like teens and not wanting to participate, thats not an option. I also blame the GOP, they are just as bad. Hard to work and get stuff done if you are the only one doing anything.
    Term limits would help IMO.
    I could care less about transgender bathrooms when we have so many other pressing issues. Why did Obama care so much about that stuff? Makes me wonder.
    Because people, Americans, cared. It wasn't just about bathrooms it was about rights. Funny, to me, President Obama, was all about America. Crazy the difference of opinion. You are so right about the GOP. They shut down Obama at every turn. MO that most of it was racism. How dare this upstart? Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by thorpedo View Post
    Because people, Americans, cared. It wasn't just about bathrooms it was about rights. Funny, to me, President Obama, was all about America. Crazy the difference of opinion. You are so right about the GOP. They shut down Obama at every turn. MO that most of it was racism. How dare this upstart? Just saying.
    some of it was racism, not sure about "most" but it was a signifcant faactor in what made things so extremely contentious. im not sure why anyone would expect the democrats to roll over for trump after what the republicans did to obama, people act confused about that like they dont understand lol

calling people that you disagree with unamerican and traitors is the new norm. anyone engaging in it is part of the problem.

And how is Trump for Natives?

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    And how is Trump for Natives?
    I just remembered his "They don't look like Indians to me" whine.

He is filled with hate.

Why don't you post those videos? Where are they?

Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast