A look at JB's Last CHRISTMAS

lannie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As I awoke this fine new Christmas morning,a thought came to me promoted by Camper's picture of Burke & JonBenet on there last Christmas morning.
Everything that proceeded J.B's death led up to it. Every thing that happened after her death had nothing to do with it , we must always look to what took place before she died if this crime is ever to be solved ,once we start to MIX the before life of the family & all the actions of the family after her death ,do we become confused as to what really happened.
Now part of the problem is we know very little about this family except what they,the (Rams )let us gimps in D.O.I. We know we can learn a lot about a family by the friends they make & keep ,butI beleive the family dynamics or what was going on INside that family, led to her death.
Yes I do believe someone in the family killed her ,I listen to John's own words "it was a inside job,"guote,unquote,! we must stop & listen to them ,I pray that the house keeper Linda will one day be able to talk of what she knows as she was a outside wittness as to what was going on ,but we still have a lot to think about,an if we can put the trail of clues together may be we can find a answer,to quite our hearts,& to dispell this longing for JUSTICE for JONBenet.

Yes, some of the answers to this killing may lie deep in the past. Nannies and housekeepers, for instance, likely harbour untapped information that could help solve the crime. Shirley Brady, Linda Wilcox, and Linda Hoffman-Pugh come to mind.

Just my opinion.

BlueCrab

I believe little JB's own words at the party may hold some clues ,remember she said to one of Patsy's friends, "I don't fill pretty" .
If she was wetting & pooping her self at night it may of been to keep a unwanted someone out of her bed & they may have told her how unattractive she was now to them ,of course this kind of behavior is brought on by a subconscious instinct to survive in such circumstances

My grandson just came in & he saw where I was reading here at websleuths ,he told me his girl friend asked him what his grandma liked to do I he told her I liked to read about the JonBenet case, she replied "she must of heard about the family suing Fox News, " I told my grandson ,yes I did & then I felt I had to try & explain why this case interested me so much , for so many years, I told him if you had two children & one of them was taken from there bed in the middle of the night ,would you not go immediately to the other child & beg for any insight as to where or what may have happened ? My grandson replied, Yes, there actions after JB's death seem to be covering something & you wanted to fill sorry for the parents but the way they were acting keep you from filling that , "Exactly I said".the way they acted was so out of line with what it takes to survive in this world as a family that if families did murder there children & cover for it as the Rameys did all families see this as a threat to the survival of there family unit, as long as we refuse to except this kind of disfunction action as not exceptble we can continue to keep our own families safe,which is the core of our very existence

JonBenet's death will always be tied (pun intended) to Christmas.

That is clue #1.

The note and all it's references to literature is clue #2.

All of Patsy's links between her daughter and angels is clue #3.

Connect the plots folks.

Patsy thinks JonBenet is in some kind of non-temporal, non-dimensional realm of eternity with an interventionist supernatural being awaiting her mommie's arrival.

What Patsy is hiding from herself (but not from me) is that she put JonBenet there herself, deliberately.

Celebrate the winter solstice, the birth of Mithras and Jesus, the dying and resurrecting God.

And know the difference between Gods and humans. Patsy doesn't.

Originally posted by BrotherMoon
JonBenet's death will always be tied (pun intended) to Christmas.

That is clue #1.
REPLY FROM LANNIE, THAT WILL DO NOTHING IN A COURT OF LAW.
The note and all it's references to literature is clue #2.
YES AGAIN TO HARD TO PIN DOWN IF YOU PRESENTED THAT TO A JUDGE HE WOULD LAUGHT YOU OUT OF THE ROOM.
All of Patsy's links between her daughter and angels is clue #3.

Connect the plots folks.
sTILL NOT LEADING TO J.B. DEATH
Patsy thinks JonBenet is in some kind of non-temporal, non-dimensional realm of eternity with an interventionist supernatural being awaiting her mommie's arrival.
YES PROBLEY TRUE BUT HOW CAME YOU PROVE THAT ?
What Patsy is hiding from herself (but not from me) is that she put JonBenet there herself, deliberately.
WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT ,HOW & WHY ?
Celebrate the winter solstice, the birth of Mithras and Jesus, the dying and resurrecting God.

And know the difference between Gods and humans. Patsy doesn't.
Reply, from Lannie
oNLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOW THAT FOR SURE & THEY ARE NOT TALKING.

Originally posted by lannie
Reply, from Lannie
oNLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOW THAT FOR SURE & THEY ARE NOT TALKING.

I TOTALLY AGREE and it's heartbreaking(so SAD!!!)!!!:(
... and
for the life of me...I'll never UNDERSTAND THIS ONE by the R's: The R's DID NOT ACKNOWLEDGE 12/25/96 regarding JONBENET, why?

FACT: THE R'S HAD THE WHOLE DAY (DEC 25 1996) WITH JONBENENT EXCEPT FROM 10-12PM...???!!!

JonBenet's '96 XMAS was taken away by the R's when they buried JonBenet and engraved 12/25/96 as her DEATH DATE (ON HER TOMBSTONE/PLOT)--all because John didn't want the WORLD to forget how it went mad that day... oh get real... what b.llsh.t / garbage beyond+!!!

...oh and let's not forget that the KILLER/MONSTER just so happen to spare/leave JonBenet's FACE INTACK for a PROPER BURIAL- TO WEAR THAT CROWN/OUTFIT ... !!! ... ???

Aren't the R's sure LUCKY to have had 12/25/96 w/JonBenet or to ALSO have had a killer/monster that didn't destore the remains - beauty of JonBenet!?...some monster/killer don't ya think?

ok I'm done...MERRY DAY TO ALL & HAPPY NEW YEAR +JonBenet!
Goodnite.:)

Originally posted by lannie
I believe little JB's own words at the party may hold some clues ,remember she said to one of Patsy's friends, "I don't fill pretty" .

What is the source for that statement? I have heard it many times but have never read it, or else I've forgotten that I've read it and where. Thanks.

I don't know who said the words, as it's not referenced in Steve's book, but somebody spoke to JB and that was JB's reply, if I recall correctly.

Originally posted by Imon128
I don't know who said the words, as it's not referenced in Steve's book, but somebody spoke to JB and that was JB's reply, if I recall correctly.

So you're saying there is no reference for the comment? It could just be heresay?

No, that's not what I'm saying. If I didn't state it clearly, I'll try to do so now. That info came from Steve Thomas. He didn't implicate the person who told him. Here's what Steve said, in his hardback book, page 7:

"Six days later, during a party at her parents' home, a family friend came across a JonBenet who was seldom seen. The child was immaculate in a holiday frock, and her platinum blond hair was done perfectly, but she sat alone on a staircase in the butler's kitchen, crying softly. The friend sat beside her.

'What's wrong, honey?'

Litttle Miss Christmas SOBBED, 'I don't feel pretty'. (caps mine)

So what did this person do to comfort her?

Also, you still have no reference as to who this person is......what is the reason for no reference? It's not true.

Don't you think this person would have come forward by now considering the fact that their quotes and comments are used in a popular book? Was this person ever interviewed?

What does the "seldom seen" comment mean?

That's all I know, ajt. I just provided the source of that info and that's all that was written on the topic. I don't know if you have read Steve's book, or not, but that's where it came from.

I would doubt that the person who told LE/Steve, would want to come out to the public after having talked to LE.

I need to read that book. Just got done with the DaVinci Code--was excellent--couldn't put it down.

Everything that proceeded J.B's death led up to it. Every thing that happened after her death had nothing to do with it

I disagree that everything that happened after hr death had nothing to do with it. If the killer was known to JBR and the Ramseys, then he/she may have taken certain actions in order to cover his/her tracks.

JBR does not appear to have been killed by a serial killer. It seems highly possible that she knew her killer. Child killers are the lowest of the low, bottom of the heap. They have the toughest time in prison because they are despised by the other prisoners. They are despised because their victims are innocent and defenseless little children. The natural instinct is to protect children - not to brutalise them and snuff the lives from their little bodies. So anyone CAPABLE of such a crime is beneath contempt.

Child killers are also the rarest breed because of the protective instincts which must be overcome in order to complete the crime. Some are motivated by rage - in most cases this might be a parent or carer. An intruder is unlikely to have been motivated by rage since, from an intruder's perspective, much of this crime would have been premeditated - and rage is spontaneous.

Other child murders are motivated by sexual depravity - but JonBenet was not sexually assaulted in a *particularly* brutal way. I say this cautiously lest it be misinterpreted. JonBenet had a small implement - possibly a finger or a paintbrush inserted into her vagina and it caused a small amount of bleeding. In comparison to other sex crimes, this was relatively minor interference with the victim.

So what motives are left? Jealousy? Hatred? How many child murders are motivated by hatred? Is it possible to hate a six year old? Dislike perhaps, but hate enough to kill?

What would a perp be jealous of? I dismiss jealousy of John Ramsey's success because I doubt the revenge would be aimed at his innocent little daughter in that case. I think it would be more likely that a dirty tricks campaign would be aimed at his business or at his private life (set him up with some child *advertiser censored* perhaps).

Jealousy of JonBenet's good looks? Of her pageant success? Perhaps, but wouldn't the perp in that case, be more likely a woman? A mother? Someone who would be with her family on Christmas Day and who would be missed if she went a-murdering.

There is very little baout the intruder theory which makes sense, yet there is little about the Ramseys as killers which makes sense either. John Ramsey said he thought it was an inside job. Why would he say that if he knew it to be true? Why place himself under the microscope?

Patsy loved JonBenet with all her heart and she had hopes for the future. Why snuff that out? If it was a horrible accident - surely the first instinct would be to get help quickly? To try and save JonBenet.

All we have is some pretty flimsy evidence. The garotte, duct tape and ransom note are really all we have which is definitely connected to the murder. All the other evidence is 'possible' only and would IMO, be dismissed in trial.

Unless of course, the investigators have other evidence which they are keeping under their hats....

Originally posted by Jayelles
If it was a horrible accident - surely the first instinct would be to get help quickly? To try and save JonBenet.
Maybe not if she was obviously dead and your son had killed her in the process of molesting her. Your first instinct then would be saving your son from what's about to happen to him.

Do Not forget the pineapple ,before she died she ate pineapple after she was dead no one took credit for giving it to her,I was not saying that nothing after her death were clues to who killed I was trying to say that no one spoke up in that family to attach them selfs to it, from blanket to flashlight to pen knife to pineapple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back