1211 users online (276 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

Operation Innocence Lost

FBI cracks down on suspected predators allegedly aiding child prostitution ring. (December 16)

it's a video feed so I can't get a link for you, but yesterday they made a big sweep picking up 30 people involved in Child trafficing in the US.

They have recovered a bunch of child prostitutes from missing case / runaway files...

ages 12-16 years old

FBI arrests 19 people in crackdown on alleged child prostitution rings. (Dec. 17)

I guess the operation is continuing today

Michigan and Pennsylvania

they have recovered 30 children total...

Wow! That's some good news. I wonder how many of these children that have been recovered are listed on our boards?
    You put the light in me...

I know most of these kids are going to need heavy counciling, so we might never know their names, but I was wondering the same thing...

How many abductions have there been in that area over the last few years?

And I hope there is a long-term plan in place for their care.

imagine if your child was missing for years and all of a sudden they were found just before Christmas...

a couple of the children were being sexually abused by family, that is why they ran away in the first place, so I'm sure they will be receiving lots of needed attention

Here's a link to the story:

Link

19 Arrests In National Crackdown On Child Prostitution

WASHINGTON -- Prostitution rings from New Jersey to Hawaii forced more than 30 children as young as 12 to have sex at truck stops, hotels and brothels, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said Friday, announcing a government crackdown.

Nineteen people have been arrested among 31 who have been indicted for sexual trafficking in children, taking minors across state lines for prostitution and other crimes, Gonzales said.

Did you see the big fat guy they arrested? The scum bag even had two foot trophy's for being a INTERNATIONAL PIMP DADDY!

These kids seem to be a mix of runaways and kids manipulated/lured into "The Life". Pimping goes high-tech.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    These kids seem to be a mix of runaways and kids manipulated/lured into "The Life". Pimping goes high-tech.
    It really sickens me that we live in a society that has throw away kids. I hope these pigs never see the light of day again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ella
    It really sickens me that we live in a society that has throw away kids. I hope these pigs never see the light of day again.
    All societies have throw away children--and adults. No one notices, though, until one of the throw aways washes up dead (or close to it) somewhere and we discover their family is middle-class or upper-middle, as opposed to trailer trash.