1096 users online (176 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

Sheriff: Two Polk County children missing, endangered

The Polk County Sheriff says the body of a white female was found in nearby Cove, Arkansas, but they cannot confirm the discovery is related to the missing children case.
    http://katv.com/news/local/body-foun...ildren-missing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quite a few comments at this link:

The missing children are Reilly James Scarbrough, 10, and Acellynn Carrie Wester, 2. Both children were last seen around April 21 or 22. Both children are listed as Missing and Endangered.
    https://www.facebook.com/MenaNewspap...34876439929666
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Awful. I wonder where the father(s) to the children is/are.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    There is an interesting update in the comments 16 minutes ago by AR

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I've put a link to the scanner in the Scanner Thread

Please remember everything heard on the scanner must stay downstairs on the scanner thread

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    There is an interesting update in the comments 16 minutes ago by AR
    Is this it?
    https://www.facebook.com/MenaNewspap...%3A%22R9%22%7D
    - Audrey Hepburn

Yep, that's it

http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1295213/1/screen

NCMEC listing-- note that the date last seen is different for each child. Not sure if this means anything or not. I'm speaking with family, but don't know much more than anyone else at this point.
    Hooks Up!

Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post

NCMEC listing-- note that the date last seen is different for each child. Not sure if this means anything or not. I'm speaking with family, but don't know much more than anyone else at this point.
    It sounds like they don't know much more either. It must be so scary and awful for them.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    It sounds like they don't know much more either. It must be so scary and awful for them.

Yes. There's a huge elephant in the room (town, actually) and no one is officially saying anything. Most of the family is hearing things on Facebook and they are horrified. I hope a press conference is held today.
    Hooks Up!

Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post

Reilly was last seen on the 23rd which was a Sunday. Perhaps he attended church or went to a friends house to play so LE can verify that date. Little Acelynn, being so young may have been home with mom over the weekend and no one outside the home has seen her since the previous week.

This is very troubling. Please be alright little ones!

What the story here, exactly? I am just seeing that 2 kids are missing and haven't been seen since the weekend. No clue who they could be with. But a body was found in lake? And it could be the mom.

Is that all we know??

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPond View Post
    What the story here, exactly? I am just seeing that 2 kids are missing and haven't been seen since the weekend. No clue who they could be with. But a body was found in lake? And it could be the mom.

Is that all we know??
    Yes, basically.

Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast