857 users online (111 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

OMG Look what this New Hampshire lawmaker did over at Reddit

From The Daily Beast:

Last November, voters in New Hampshire’s Lakes Region re-elected to the state house of representatives a man who appears to be one of the secret architects of the internet’s misogynistic “Manosphere.”

The homegrown son of a preacher, 31-year-old Robert Fisher is a Republican who represents New Hampshire’s Belknap County District 9

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...a=twitter_page
    WOW. There are no words but I bet y'all can come up with a few words right?
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

I am shocked he first ran as a Democrat. With 400 +- reps in NH there will always be a few crazys, a few *holes, and a few combo platters. I hope his $100.00 a year is worth it. Oh yes, plus mileage!
    I have just sent the link to my family. My dad just retired from the NH legislature last year and my son lived in Laconia (Mr. Fisher's town) for 3 years. They will be quick to share with all Mr. Fisher's constituents. I see a resignation in his future.

He should not be given the time to resign, he should be fired. Jmo

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyhorses View Post
    I am shocked he first ran as a Democrat. With 400 +- reps in NH there will always be a few crazys, a few *holes, and a few combo platters. I hope his $100.00 a year is worth it. Oh yes, plus mileage!
    I have just sent the link to my family. My dad just retired from the NH legislature last year and my son lived in Laconia (Mr. Fisher's town) for 3 years. They will be quick to share with all Mr. Fisher's constituents. I see a resignation in his future.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Disgusting. Someone needs to let these fellas know that feminism is not the reason they can't get dates. It's not us, it's you. Pigs!

After reading that, All i can say is that I feel so sorry for young single women if that is what any small percentage of today's dating scene is like. And I feel sorry for the decent young men trying to navigate all this, too. But I do not feel bad for Robert Fisher or any of the Red Pill guys. They are just professional level grievance collectors. Of course you are not going to have good relationships with women if you scam them, play head games, and generally think of them as some separate and inferior species. Geesh. They have their cause and effect mixed up.

You know, the more I think about this the angrier I become. These pathetic men complain about how materialistic and money-grubbing women are but they sure are quick to describe themselves as running a "small empire" when they're really just small-business owners. Don't tell me that elevated designation isn't meant to attract women. Hypocrites.

I'm sure the malcontents on these websites will add to their numbers, but this Robert Fisher needs to resign his office today. IMO.

The essence of the attitude of most of the current Republican Party now in DC