1228 users online (186 members and 1042 guests)  

Websleuths News

Australia - Disabled boy, 4, Brisbane, 27 April 2017

"A wheelchair-bound four-year-old boy with a serious medical condition has been snatched from hospital by 'a man and woman known to him', police allege.

The boy was taken from the Lady Cilento Children's hospital in Brisbane about 12.30pm on Thursday and is yet to be seen, Queensland Police said.

A 28-year-old man and 26-year-old woman known to the boy were seen taking him from the hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4fVh3H3od

IMG_0052.jpg
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Why would they take him from a hospital? It looks like that is the place he needs to be for now. uhhhhh
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

He hasn't been snatched. Hes been taken by his parents due to neglectful behavior from the hospital.
    There are 3 sides to every story.
    Your side, their side & the truth!

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017...old-boy-logan/

Amber Alert: 4-year-old boy, Logan
    The Queensland Police Service is seeking urgent public assistance to help locate a four-year-old boy who was taken from the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital yesterday and is yet to be located.
    People Who Have Nothing To Hide - HIDE NOTHING!!!

http://www.9news.com.au/National/201...?ocid=9newsbfb

According to the mother's social media accounts, she believes her child's condition was caused by vaccines and fear hospital food will kill him.
    Ms Walker posted on April 26, one day before his disappearance, that they stopped vaccinating their son at age two because it gave him seizures.

These parents need to do the right thing and take him back.

In this day and age, hospitals don't treat people that don't need to be treated, they're all too ready to kick you out the door or deny a bed in the first place.

If the hospital think he needs treatment - he does.

Ms Walker questioned whether she even owned her son any more.
    I really hope thats just bad journalism, because no, you don't 'own' your son.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggie88 View Post
    He hasn't been snatched. Hes been taken by his parents due to neglectful behavior from the hospital.
    Do you need to take a child by force from a hospital? Can't you just sign him out and go somewhere else id you think he is not being well cared for?

Found

Police can confirm a 4-year-old boy who was taken from Lady Cilento Hospital yesterday has been located safe in New South Wales.

The boy is currently with police and will be transported to hospital for further medical observations.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017...r-alert-logan/
    People Who Have Nothing To Hide - HIDE NOTHING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Do you need to take a child by force from a hospital? Can't you just sign him out and go somewhere else id you think he is not being well cared for?
    I'm not sure what the laws are in Australia, and will wait for a knowledgeable person to answer, but in Canada, if a child needs life saving medical intervention and the parents refuse treatment, then the child can be removed from parental care, put into the care of a child welfare organisation, and the child is given the treatment he or she needs.

In a situation where a family is rejecting medical treatment that would likely save a child's life, Canadian courts have the inherent power to take the decision-making away from the parents. It's a criminal offense to fail to provide the necessities of life.

So if this abduction occurred in Canada, the parents would face criminal charges.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/makayl...ment-1.2920245

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Thoughts View Post
    Police can confirm a 4-year-old boy who was taken from Lady Cilento Hospital yesterday has been located safe in New South Wales.

The boy is currently with police and will be transported to hospital for further medical observations.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017...r-alert-logan/
    Thanks so much for this good news update. I can only hope this boy's parents don't do this again and raise any concerns about his care through the appropriate channels otherwise he will be removed from their care and put under the care of social services. I will alert a mod this young man has been found.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Parents described as "anti-vaxxer parents".

According to the mother's social media accounts, she believes her child's condition was caused by vaccines and fear hospital food will kill him.

Ms Walker posted on April 26, one day before his disappearance, that they stopped vaccinating their son at age two because it gave him seizures.

She also alleged it caused him to develop "spastic, quadriplegic cerebral palsy and undiagnosed, uncontrolled epilepsy".

Ms Walker posted a video on Facebook on January 18 that stated she was being forced to take him to the hospital that night.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...sing-boy-logan
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    I'm not sure what the laws are in Australia, and will wait for a knowledgeable person to answer, but in Canada, if a child needs life saving medical intervention and the parents refuse treatment, then the child can be removed from parental care, put into the care of a child welfare organisation, and the child is given the treatment he or she needs.

In a situation where a family is rejecting medical treatment that would likely save a child's life, Canadian courts have the inherent power to take the decision-making away from the parents. It's a criminal offense to fail to provide the necessities of life.

So if this abduction occurred in Canada, the parents would face criminal charges.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/makayl...ment-1.2920245
    The law is basically the same here too, but I believe Police have some discretion over whether or not they'd arrest if the child was found safe and the parents had a change of heart and agreed to the child receiving medical treatment. Family and child services have already said they'll have the child removed from their care if they do not. I would imagine if they try this again, LE and child services will NOT be sympathetic.

I'm glad in this case the child was found safe and really hope they see that what they're doing - even if with 'good intentions' - is not in the best interests of their child.