Missing Women Worldwide in 1978 May Be Connected

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
The cases of missing women worldwide in 1978 may be connected, said Japanese journalist Hideki Akiyama.

He said that witnesses around the world have shown that the modus operandi of the kidnappings was similar - all the women who disappeared that year were believed to have been in the company of men as they boarded cargo ships before they disappeared.
In Singapore that year, four Malaysian and one Singaporean woman were last seen boarding a huge cargo ship docked off Singaporean waters with three men.
In Macau, three women including one Thai national also went missing. According to Akiyama, more than 100 Japanese women had also gone missing that year.

After American army deserter Charles Jenkins, who had defected to North Korea in the 1960s, managed to identify two women - one of the missing Malaysians, Ying Ying Tai, and the Thai woman, Anocha Panjoy - investigations have once again resumed. "

More: http://www.asianewsnet.net/level3_template1.php?l3sec=4&news_id=49888

Bono was talking about human trafficking and especially how bad it is in Asia at the U2 show I saw last week. I can't remember everything he was saying but I believe one country is selling women to another country for slavery. I need to read more about it. Maybe it's Japan to one of the Koreas? Pardon my memory at the moment.

It's very sad that at this day and age, this crap continues to go on.
I would've never believed it had I not heard about it. I need to research more info on it.

PrayersForMaura said:
Bono was talking about human trafficking and especially how bad it is in Asia at the U2 show I saw last week. I can't remember everything he was saying but I believe one country is selling women to another country for slavery. I need to read more about it. Maybe it's Japan to one of the Koreas? Pardon my memory at the moment.

It's very sad that at this day and age, this crap continues to go on.
I would've never believed it had I not heard about it. I need to research more info on it.

It is truly stomach turning. I can't imagine anything worse than to be ripped away from loved ones and country and enslaved.

This is a huge problem, it even touches Canada and the USA.

I saw a program on CBC(Canadian Broadcasting) about this a short time ago.

It truly is terrible.........

A man's wife went with a close family friend to get some items needed for the business the family was running. This man was well known in the village, a close friend, the women was a few months pregnant with a young child at home.

Well this friend "sold" this women in Turkey.....just sold her....and then phoned her husband and told him. She was in turn sold again.

She was raped, beaten, drugged, and forced to "service" men under the punishment of death.

He did(which is a small miracle)FINALLY get her back, but with the help of foreign news and reporters. That is only one women......

She lost her baby..........

The man that was "held" responsible was given a very small fine and was put on probation.

Millions upon millions of women and children are bought and sold everyday, some just kidnapped...........and then sold.

We even had a problem in Canada where women where offered work in business, legit business........but in end they were kept captive and forced to work as sex slaves. The conditions in which they were kept were horrible, just horrible.

People in the USA were caught with young girls who were told that they were going to work as domestics. They had to work in bars and "offer" themselves to customers and they had a quota. You don't want to know what would happen if they did not make the quota.

As long as women and children are seen as lesser citizens, having less worth, are vulnerable and poor, there will be people on this planet that will victrimize and exploit them. To them women and children are chattel to be bought and sold and to be treated any way they want to.

Apparently according to some of these women, Germans like to beat the girls really badly......and they get no medical treatment or medicine for anything......and they are not allowed to use condoms to protect themselves.....

Total slaves.........some of them are kept chained to beds......except when their usefullness is over and then they are either returned(very rarely) or "disposed" of.

Foreign governemnt don't help, because otten they are taking kickbacks to look the other way and the problems is so widespread and acceptted it would be like using a teaspoon to bail out the ocean.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back