1025 users online (213 members and 812 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN - Sierra Brero, 21, Houston County, 29 April 2017

My phone won't let me copy and paste the text. Here is the link.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...02900349794177

If anyone else can get this on a better format, I'd appreciate it.

Houston County, TN is small....everyone knows everyone. One high school, one middle and two elementary school in the entire county. 2 stop lights. Poking around social media reveals a ton. I am truly worried about this young lady. I do hope she's hiding out somewhere.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MelInTN; 04-30-2017 at 02:15 PM.

I am confused.. they keep referring to her as "Mrs", but then mention a boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mirage007 View Post
    I am confused.. they keep referring to her as "Mrs", but then mention a boyfriend.

I think it's just a mistake on the part of whoever wrote the post, using Mrs when they should use Ms. I don't see any indication that she's married.

Update- Mrs. Brero was seen several times between yesterday at noon and this morning. Last know sighting of Mrs. Brero was this morning. She crossed the ferry in Cumberland city heading toward Stewart County. Mrs. Brero was on a black Harley motorcycle with a white male. Believed to be head to the Montgomery county area. Again we would just like to locate her to make sure she is ok.
    https://www.facebook.com/hcsotn/phot...638987/?type=3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Her family is commenting on the post that they've seen a picture and are adamant that it is not her. Sad they are also taking their frustrations out on bystanders asking if there were any searches planned

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    The entire comments section on this post is a frickin mess.

Seems like we might get a positive update soon.

Her mom posted on FB just a few minutes ago that Sierra has been found! Waiting for MSM confirmation ...:
    https://www.facebook.com/hcsotn/phot...3A%22R0%22%7Dm
    Last edited by inmyhumbleopinion; 04-30-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Better link

What a mess it's become......

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Update- Mrs. Brero has been in contact with her family. We will be having an officer meet with Mrs. Brero but at this time we believe she is safe. Thank you everyone for the tips and helping to locate her
    https://www.facebook.com/hcsotn/phot...3A%22R0%22%7Dm
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

- Audrey Hepburn

So have they actually found her safe or not? I'm confused. I saw she was found, but then saw that she had just made a phone call, and hadnt actually been seen/found safe? And the last comment from Mom referenced in Perfectingpink's post above confuses me as to the status of Sierra

Seems she has indeed been found safe and is at home, if you read all the latest comments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Per Houston PD FB she is safe

https://m.facebook.com/hcsotn/?refid=52
    Do more than belong: participate.
    Do more than care: help.
    Do more than believe: practice.
    Do more than be fair: be kind.
    Do more than forgive: forget.
    Do more than dream: work.
    William Aruthur Ward