Found Safe IL - Dylan Patton, 20, Carbondale, 18 March 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
20-year-old Dylan Patton, of Matoon, was last seen at the Amtrak station on South Illinois Avenue in Carbondale on March 18, 2017, police said in a Monday news release.

He was expected to take the train home to visit family and return to Carbondale on March 20, 2017.

Patton is described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and 160 pounds.

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/c...cle_8d3cb1ec-059f-5757-9f88-4b7a2f490bf8.html
6f14505403722240b8e4010b3b41b88a.jpg

I been at that exact Amtrak station a lot when I went to school at SIU.

It is in a pretty public part of the town, right on the main "strip" of restaurants and stores.

It is a small little shack of a place to buy tickets inside and then just a platform next to the Amtrak rails.

I wonder if he took off on his own? Any word from his friends there?

And what time did he go missing? Its way different at midnight when the station building is locked closed and no one is really around (although a lot of drunk students in the area if it was a weekend)

He has been gone quite a while

I been at that exact Amtrak station a lot when I went to school at SIU.

It is in a pretty public part of the town, right on the main "strip" of restaurants and stores.

It is a small little shack of a place to buy tickets inside and then just a platform next to the Amtrak rails.

I wonder if he took off on his own? Any word from his friends there?

And what time did he go missing? Its way different at midnight when the station building is locked closed and no one is really around (although a lot of drunk students in the area if it was a weekend)

He has been gone quite a while
Good questions.

It was said he was "expected" to visit family and return so I assume he never visited.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back