1072 users online (205 members and 867 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee114 View Post
    The media really needs to stop making Casey happen. It's like ever so often they try to to test the waters to see if the hate has died down. It hasn't and hopefully it never will.

Noticed she was in Clearwater.....perhaps she can become a Scientologist. It would be a match made in Hell.
    I think it's kinda like when Charles Manson decides to give an interview, it's all over the news. He gets instant coverage. People will always be fascinated with the infamous.

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I can not believe that this article had this comment.
    "But Casey Anthony appeared firmly in touch with her motherly instincts as she cooed over a friend's baby at a lunch in February, eight years after Caylee's death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4pfmxSfDd
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I remember that.

Ew...Casey, why did you have to go and ruin the appetites of all the innocent people eating in that restaurant who had to witness you interacting with another helpless child?

Casey always calls the DM when she wants a photo op. Someone there, (possibly Piers Morgan who seemed to fall for her crap on his show awhile ago for some reason) thinks she is somehow relevant.

Honestly I'm not sure who they think cares about how her life is going, how she sleeps or whether she's happy. People care about Caylee and seeing some semblance of justice for Caylee. Casey has done nothing to distinguish herself on her own merits.

She isn't even a good liar. The evidence clearly showed she was driving around with Caylee's body in the trunk of her car before she eventually triple bagged it and dumped it in her old pet cemetery in the woods. During that time she partied, robbed her friend blind and made up stories about Caylee's whereabouts to anyone who asked and anyone who didn't ask. Anyone who thinks she was somehow delusional or a victim should really question how quickly her story changed whenever she was confronted with evidence that contradicted her.

What the prosecution should have done during the trial was attacked the George was watching Caylee and she drowned story relentlessly to the point where Casey would have been cornered and forced to change her story again. Then maybe the not-so-bright jury would have figured out that she was just a stupid liar.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that she's nothing without Caylee. We would never have even heard of her if Caylee had never existed. She'd be just another run of the mill lying and thieving sociopath bleeding her idiotic parents and anyone else dumb enough to get close to her, dry.

I think it's kinda like when Charles Manson decides to give an interview, it's all over the news. He gets instant coverage. People will always be fascinated with the infamous.
    She would be so much more fascinating sitting in jail serving a life sentence.
    Last edited by jkly; 08-14-2017 at 01:55 AM.

I'm surprised they don't give her a reality show.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    I'm surprised they don't give her a reality show.
    O my goodness. Don't give them any ideas.

I keep waiting to hear that she has taken a long walk off a short pier. lol
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    I remember that.

Ew...Casey, why did you have to go and ruin the appetites of all the innocent people eating in that restaurant who had to witness you interacting with another helpless child?

Casey always calls the DM when she wants a photo op. Someone there, (possibly Piers Morgan who seemed to fall for her crap on his show awhile ago for some reason) thinks she is somehow relevant.

Honestly I'm not sure who they think cares about how her life is going, how she sleeps or whether she's happy. People care about Caylee and seeing some semblance of justice for Caylee. Casey has done nothing to distinguish herself on her own merits.

She isn't even a good liar. The evidence clearly showed she was driving around with Caylee's body in the trunk of her car before she eventually triple bagged it and dumped it in her old pet cemetery in the woods. During that time she partied, robbed her friend blind and made up stories about Caylee's whereabouts to anyone who asked and anyone who didn't ask. Anyone who thinks she was somehow delusional or a victim should really question how quickly her story changed whenever she was confronted with evidence that contradicted her.

What the prosecution should have done during the trial was attacked the George was watching Caylee and she drowned story relentlessly to the point where Casey would have been cornered and forced to change her story again. Then maybe the not-so-bright jury would have figured out that she was just a stupid liar.

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is that she's nothing without Caylee. We would never have even heard of her if Caylee had never existed. She'd be just another run of the mill lying and thieving sociopath bleeding her idiotic parents and anyone else dumb enough to get close to her, dry.

She would be so much more fascinating sitting in jail serving a life sentence.
    BBM

I agree with your entire post, but these particular parts, in bold, are exactly where my thoughts go every time I read or hear comments about how "this case gets so much attention because of the public's fascination with fca". Like it doesn't have anything to do with the horrific murder of a darling little girl, named Caylee. Caylee is why pretty much everyone had the wind knocked out of them when that not guilty verdict came down. And the deep pain most of us here still can't get over has everything to do with Caylee getting robbed of her life and then robbed again at trial. Caylee is why the public reacts when news breaks about the case... The world fell in love with Caylee, her injustice is what drives this case ... To me, fca is nothing more than a ruthless child killer who doesn't deserve her freedom... And I will keep coming back as long as it takes for Caylee to get some form of justice... Thanks for this post jkly, all of it, I couldn't agree more....

All jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    [url]http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/02/casey
    I have no doubt she has never been happier: she got rid of the obstacle between her and having fun whenever she wanted it. look at the life she has now, living in Florida, famous
    ( infamous); she has everything she ever wanted now . of course she is happy
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 08-16-2017 at 08:09 AM. Reason: repair quote

Casey Anthony’s Parents Are Blasted By Bank In Legal Battle To Save Their Home

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...-florida-home/
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Casey Anthony’s Parents Are Blasted By Bank In Legal Battle To Save Their Home

If they want to save their home, they should pay their rent.

Oh the boycott page said Casey is still pursuing interviews and a book deal. I hope Kronk digs in his heels.

Why are all of them still in the news, each and every one of them dead set on playing the victim? What a pathetic trio of freaks.
    Last edited by jkly; 08-22-2017 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Casey Anthonyís Parents Are Blasted By Bank In Legal Battle To Save Their Home

They haven't made a payment in SIX YEARS???

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    They haven't made a payment in SIX YEARS???
    I know, right? How is they have managed to stay in that long without making payments?! Anyone else would have been tossed out long, long ago. Why is it they don't do what most people do, as in get a job? So weird.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    I know, right? How is they have managed to stay in that long without making payments?! Anyone else would have been tossed out long, long ago. Why is it they don't do what most people do, as in get a job? So weird.
    O/T Neesaki your inbox is full!
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    O/T Neesaki your inbox is full!
    Ok, it's not anymore.

Mandatory evacuation for Palm Beach..wonder where the felon will go? Can you imagine being in a shelter and in walks CMA?
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6