1287 users online (272 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.
    Ugh. I can see it now if she does have another child and the State tries to take the child away. She wouldn't stand for such humiliation. Time for Round 2.

Her child would go missing and turn up dead and she'll point the finger at her father again and believe she can get away with it.

It would be fun to watch her go back to jail though.

Either that or she would play the victim and fight for her child in court and cameras would be everywhere. Blech.
    Last edited by jkly; 05-08-2017 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.

I think it would depend on whether Casey and the father of the child were still in a relationship or if there was a custody dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryG12 View Post
    The only job in Florida she might be able to get is in the service industry. There is always a need for landscapers and Wal-Mart greeters.

To be clear, not everyone in Florida has that sort of lifestyle.

It is true that career partygoers exist in the bigger cities and Sarasota is no exception.

But there are some of us who do have real jobs, don't have partygoing careers, do volunteer work, are sober, pay taxes, vote, and have some real interests (such as WS).

Nothing like being a fish out of water (pun intended).
    Pretty sure FCA lives in West Palm Beach.

Also, most employers in all sectors "in this neck of the woods" require an extensive background check. Many do a Level 2.

I doubt she is employable.

Moo
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    Pretty sure FCA lives in West Palm Beach.

Also, most employers in all sectors "in this neck of the woods" require an extensive background check. Many do a Level 2.

I doubt she is employable.

Moo
    Yah, I have to agree, she's not employable.... Besides, it will never happen. She will never work a day in her life.... She's going to play "the victim" game for as long as she lives, and manipulate others for a free ride...

The girl is a freeloader.

All jmo.

I wouldn't be surprised if NBC staged and sold the pics to test the waters on how much they could get and which advertisers would still sponsor her and how many hits the pics get in preparation of offering her a lucrative interview deal. I myself have tmz blocked so I don't accidentally or by temptation go on their site and click on pics bottom feeders profit from. Also I don't watch tv but if I did I would no longer watch the network that airs her interview or purchase from the supporting advertisers but based on how many run to tmz to click on her pics I expect she's preparing to get a big fat check likely in the hundreds of thousands.

She is like Zimmerman: these types (lazy killers) will never work- somehow they manage to find people to leech off.

She's been photographed again shooting pool in a bar in Tampa, with the same blonde haired lady she's been going around with. I saw it on a Boycott Casey Anthony FB page so I don't know if I can link it here.
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5