1313 users online (204 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think she looks upset. I think she looks like "Omg it's so hot out here!" JMO.

Can't stand that she's getting this attention.

You may be right. There was a post on FB under the restaurant's page where somebody says the baby killer is here, and about 20 minutes later she's already been served and gone. Hmm.
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

Oh my.........the girl thinks she's a celebrity....fca, it doesn't matter how hard you try, it's never going to happen for you... Staged photos of you walking, swaying your hips and tossing your hair, etc, will never make us forget who you are and what you did to Caylee...

All jmo.
    Last edited by heidisams; 05-03-2017 at 11:30 PM.

There is still no one who can make me as instantly angry by just glancing at her photo than this creature. While I get that she is a narcissistic sociopath and therefore feels no shame and feeds of off negativity I still don't get how she can so casually show her face in public.

wonder what she's doing for work that she can afford to drive a Ford Escape?

Quote Originally Posted by leelee114 View Post
    There is still no one who can make me as instantly angry by just glancing at her photo than this creature. While I get that she is a narcissistic sociopath and therefore feels no shame and feeds of off negativity I still don't get how she can so casually show her face in public.
    Yah, she loves the attention....

Fca wants to be loved and adored... And she does care, that's the funny thing, she cares what people think of her. She tried to say she doesn't give a sh*, but we know better..... I'm sure she's miserable that her inner circle consists of middle aged groupie types...no one her age that's worth anything will have anything to do with her....

All jmo

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    wonder what she's doing for work that she can afford to drive a Ford Escape?

She's working for and living with Pat Mckenna. I'm not sure what kind a money Pat is pulling in, but he's a pretty well known PI, so he probably does well. Also, she does these photo-ops which is easy money.

Another TMZ photo op with Casey. And a baby. Apparently the baby is the grandson of a veteran producer at NBC. Not loving how it appears they are trying to bring Casey back into the public eye. Gross.

OMG I would never let her hold any of my babies ever and their 16 and 18.

Casey Anthony holds a friend's baby at a boozy lunch as insiders say she is 'bored out her mind' six years after being acquitted of her daughter's murder

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ozy-lunch.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    Going by the pics and leaving Happy Hour. She doesn't look that happy. Maybe she was aware her pic was being taken? She was turned away? Somebody yelled baby killer? Something is up with that pic. LMAO.

She'd have looked a lot worse if I had been there.

<modsnip>
    Last edited by tlcya; 05-06-2017 at 09:54 PM. Reason: too far

Quote Originally Posted by rpgman View Post

Casey Anthony holds a friend's baby at a boozy lunch as insiders say she is 'bored out her mind' six years after being acquitted of her daughter's murder

MOO, but totes staged.

Looks like someone in her party-at the same table-took the pics. Guess the killer needs funds. It gets expensive doing nothing all day and mooching.

Why does anyone help her? I really don't get it.

31 years old? Get a job! Nobody will hire you because baby killer? Sucks to be you. Now get off my couch.

And who wants to bet that poor baby was screaming. The poison oozing from her hide was probably burning him.

Bored? Ungrateful loser should get a job
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgman View Post

This is beyond the pale

The media really needs to stop making Casey happen. It's like ever so often they try to to test the waters to see if the hate has died down. It hasn't and hopefully it never will.

Noticed she was in Clearwater.....perhaps she can become a Scientologist. It would be a match made in Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by leelee114 View Post
    The media really needs to stop making Casey happen. It's like ever so often they try to to test the waters to see if the hate has died down. It hasn't and hopefully it never will.

Noticed she was in Clearwater.....perhaps she can become a Scientologist. It would be a match made in Hell.
    Send her out to sea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast