1083 users online (150 members and 933 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    3,250
    True Crime Garage did a 4 part podcast on her last week and this week. They said she's engaged and pregnant. They had to have been kidding, right?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    True Crime Garage did a 4 part podcast on her last week and this week. They said she's engaged and pregnant. They had to have been kidding, right?
    Claims that fca is pregnant is not uncommon... Usually it comes from tabloid sites (or non-msm), because it's sensational and it brings in listeners, readers, etc. Unless you hear it from the msm I wouldn't give it much thought... And we can only pray we never hear that from them, the thought of that girl having another child is terrifying... Caylee was such a gift, fca never deserved her...

    All jmo.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    True Crime Garage did a 4 part podcast on her last week and this week. They said she's engaged and pregnant. They had to have been kidding, right?
    I think if Casey was engaged, we would have already seen posed photos of her getting proposed to.

    As for her being pregnant, someone starts that rumor every couple of years. Also in the interview we know for sure that she did, she said she was against having another child because she felt the world was so horrible or something.

    Not that that means anything since she lies as much as she breathes, but I don't think that she's pregnant. I doubt she wants another child around to steal her thunder, especially when she seems to be trying to cash in on her infamy.
    Last edited by jkly; 05-06-2017 at 06:26 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,422
    IMO, when the engagement and pregnancy rumors start, FCA's pictures show up and it comes out usually the pictures are staged by her...which she probably gets cash for. She is testing the waters to see if the public "likes" her yet...all this may indicate who starts the rumors. Remember JMOO

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,545
    I just really really hope she is not having a baby....

    Right now she is just a pathetic annoyance. I see her and wince...But if she became a 'Mommy' again....UUGGHHHH....how could we allow her to have a baby in her clutches, knowing what we all know....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    89
    What does FCA mean? Sorry, I wasn't on this board when the whole trial was going on so I'm sure I missed it's being created. Although I followed the case in it's entirety and wanted to vomit when the jury's decision was read...Thanks in advance!

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Spomraning View Post
    What does FCA mean? Sorry, I wasn't on this board when the whole trial was going on so I'm sure I missed it's being created. Although I followed the case in it's entirety and wanted to vomit when the jury's decision was read...Thanks in advance!
    Felon Casey Anthony---our lil nickname
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    671
    The only job in Florida she might be able to get is in the service industry. There is always a need for landscapers and Wal-Mart greeters.

    To be clear, not everyone in Florida has that sort of lifestyle.

    It is true that career partygoers exist in the bigger cities and Sarasota is no exception.

    But there are some of us who do have real jobs, don't have partygoing careers, do volunteer work, are sober, pay taxes, vote, and have some real interests (such as WS).

    Nothing like being a fish out of water (pun intended).
    "Is this the Briscoe dame? Listen, I see that brat 'a yours with that gun packer, Jones." - The Texas Tornado, 1928

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,763
    See she's still tieing her t-shirt like she did when she was wearing the missing Caylee t-shirts. It still astounds me that she's free.
    RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by bestill View Post
    See she's still tieing her t-shirt like she did when she was wearing the missing Caylee t-shirts. It still astounds me that she's free.
    That girl is something else, isn't she? She will never understand why the world reacted with such shock and horror at her behavior, while out on bond she was prancing around, happy go lucky in a missing Caylee t-shirt rolled up and knotted, make up and hair done, tight jeans, big snazzy sunglasses, etc... She didn't understand that it wasn't the time or place to make a fashion statement or worry about how many media trucks were camped outside her (parents) house... She's incapable of feeling like the rest of us, so she doesn't get it, she doesn't understand that most mothers, in her circmstances, would come out looking like pure he!!, exhausted, consumed with fear, desperate to get their child back (at the time it was a "kidnapping"), etc... Her behavior is/was just maddening...she doesn't know how to be normal...

    All jmo.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,763
    Quote Originally Posted by heidisams View Post
    That girl is something else, isn't she? She will never understand why the world reacted with such shock and horror at her behavior, while out on bond she was prancing around, happy go lucky in a missing Caylee t-shirt rolled up and knotted, make up and hair done, tight jeans, big snazzy sunglasses, etc... She didn't understand that it wasn't the time or place to make a fashion statement or worry about how many media trucks were camped outside her (parents) house... She's incapable of feeling like the rest of us, so she doesn't get it, she doesn't understand that most mothers, in her circmstances, would come out looking like pure he!!, exhausted, consumed with fear, desperate to get their child back (at the time it was a "kidnapping"), etc... Her behavior is/was just maddening...she doesn't know how to be normal...

    All jmo.
    And remember the beads!! I can't even imagine her thought process. She's a true sociopath. At least Caylee escaped more torture by being raised by her.
    RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    200
    I don't remember the beads. Would you please refresh my memory?

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    WestCoast, MI
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmatz View Post
    I don't remember the beads. Would you please refresh my memory?

    Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
    WS has a thread on that topic.

    Casey wearing a Rosary around neck

  14. #59
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    13,487
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I just really really hope she is not having a baby....

    Right now she is just a pathetic annoyance. I see her and wince...But if she became a 'Mommy' again....UUGGHHHH....how could we allow her to have a baby in her clutches, knowing what we all know....
    Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bytown
    Posts
    10,178
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Hopefully the state would immediately remove her child. CPS did find she was guilty of neglect, IIRC.
    Yup.
    The Florida Department of Children and Families concluded FCA is the caregiver responsible for the death of Caylee.
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/11/...casey.anthony/

    ".. the state agency found that Anthony "is the caregiver responsible for the verified maltreatments of death, threatened harm and failure to protect" in her daughter's death."
    The report said: "The Department of Children and Families concludes that the actions or the lack of actions by the alleged perpetrator ultimately resulted or contributed in the death of the child."
    The state report found that Anthony's "failure to act" in the 31 days between the time the girl was last seen and when police were alerted about the case "delayed and interfered with a law enforcement investigation and best efforts to safely recover the child."
    ----------------------------------------------------



    --------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

    --Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Last Happy Hour
    By truthspider in forum Long Island Serial Killer
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 09:02 AM