VA VA - Keir, 34, & Chloe Johnson, 8 mos, Hampton, 30 April 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Hampton police search for missing woman and baby

Keir Johnson was reported missing by her family on Monday. She and her daughter, Chloe Johnson, were last seen Sunday on in the 1900 block of Hastings Drive.

Police said Johnson only took limited supplies for her daughter and was last seen driving a black 2013 Kia Optima.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/h...cle_10873e2a-c54f-53d1-904a-058903fee4e5.html

4a4e04f011637d700ffe6da9f4d30f2a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hoping they can trace her route via traffic cams!

Ugh! I can't believe another mom and her baby missing!!

I wonder who else she lives with.. ? Who reported her missing?

The mother of missing Hampton woman Keir Johnson issues a plea to the community to help find her daughter and granddaughter. If you have any information on her disappearance, call 757-727-611 or the Crime Line at 1-888-Lock-U-Up. (Hampton Police Division)

Her mother stated this is unlike her & she is not returning her calls. Keir is 4'11 and 140 lbs.

[video=twitter;859826309865893888]https://twitter.com/HamptonVAPolice/status/859826309865893888[/video]

Buckroe Beach?

How's the weather been there in Virginia?

ETA: I see Bukroe Beach is both a community and an adjoining stretch of beach.

ETA2: It was in the 80s that day, so beachy weather certainly. But again, beach, water, yikes.

Keir Johnson’s family has not seen her or her 8-month-old little girl Chole since Sunday.

The two went to Buckroe Beach and were supposed to meet up with friends but never showed up that night.

http://wtkr.com/2017/05/03/mom-and-...nd-family-are-distraught-and-asking-for-help/

I wonder who the friends were? Did they notify Keir's family when she didnt show? What time was she expected that NIGHT? Are the friends still at the meetup location. Does anyone know the route Keir would drive if there is more than one route?

Buckroe Beach is pretty popular in this area. I take my kids there a lot. Its generally really safe. There is a fishing pier, long stretch of public beach property and a big play ground. The weather has been gorgeous lately so Im sure a lot of folks have been out there.

As far as routes, its just neighborhood roads she would have taken I am sure. Nickerson Blvd is right by her house. I am assuming she would just go down nickerson which goes into buckroe beach. There is no where along the way for her car to get "lost" or anything like that. Many many houses in the area. Basically no where for her to have wrecked or anything like that.

I also wanted to say I saw flyers on almost every light pole this AM while taking my kids to school. It broke my heart. She seems to be really loved. If her family is reading this please know I am keeping at eye out for her in this area. I hope and pray they are found safe.

Buckroe Beach is pretty popular in this area. I take my kids there a lot. Its generally really safe. There is a fishing pier, long stretch of public beach property and a big play ground. The weather has been gorgeous lately so Im sure a lot of folks have been out there.

As far as routes, its just neighborhood roads she would have taken I am sure. Nickerson Blvd is right by her house. I am assuming she would just go down nickerson which goes into buckroe beach. There is no where along the way for her car to get "lost" or anything like that. Many many houses in the area. Basically no where for her to have wrecked or anything like that.

I also wanted to say I saw flyers on almost every light pole this AM while taking my kids to school. It broke my heart. She seems to be really loved. If her family is reading this please know I am keeping at eye out for her in this area. I hope and pray they are found safe.

My Facebook has been filled with shares of her missing poster and news reports. I live off of Big Bethel/Saunders Road, not to far from Buckroe but I haven't seen a poster or heard anyone in person mention them missing.

Awh she has a twin (mom)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital