1575 users online (252 members and 1323 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cmlegend99 View Post
    Buckroe Beach is pretty popular in this area. I take my kids there a lot. Its generally really safe. There is a fishing pier, long stretch of public beach property and a big play ground. The weather has been gorgeous lately so Im sure a lot of folks have been out there.

As far as routes, its just neighborhood roads she would have taken I am sure. Nickerson Blvd is right by her house. I am assuming she would just go down nickerson which goes into buckroe beach. There is no where along the way for her car to get "lost" or anything like that. Many many houses in the area. Basically no where for her to have wrecked or anything like that.

I also wanted to say I saw flyers on almost every light pole this AM while taking my kids to school. It broke my heart. She seems to be really loved. If her family is reading this please know I am keeping at eye out for her in this area. I hope and pray they are found safe.
    My Facebook has been filled with shares of her missing poster and news reports. I live off of Big Bethel/Saunders Road, not to far from Buckroe but I haven't seen a poster or heard anyone in person mention them missing.

Awh she has a twin (mom)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant believe another momma and baby.

I hope Keir and Chloe are found safe.

At the McDonald's this AM on Grimes Rd.

Bumping for her and the baby. Where are they

Electronic billboards going up for missing mother and child
    Electronic billboards are going up across Hampton Roads in an effort to find a missing Hampton woman and her infant daughter.

(...)

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Keir and Chloe or any information that will assist police is encouraged to contact the Hampton Police Division at 757–727–6111 or the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP. Tipsters can also send an anonymous tip via text message to the Crime Line by texting “HAMPTONPDTIPS plus your tip” to 274637 (CRIMES).

Just got this alert, .

I see this alert was issued on many MSM sites, yet the NCMEC sites says that there are currently no active Amber Alerts.

Aren't they the "official" site when it comes to Amber Alerts? Why would this not be posted on their site right away?
    Last edited by Truman; 05-11-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Clarification

AMBER Alert issued for Hampton baby reported missing last week

In a statement issued Thursday, Hampton police say recent developments in the case led investigators to believe that Keir and Chloe were possibly abducted. The AMBER Alert does not identify an abductor. The police division said they could not provide any additional details “due to the sensitive nature of the ongoing investigation.”
    http://wavy.com/2017/05/11/amber-ale...hnson-hampton/
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 05-11-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I am impressed with the Hampton Police Department. They have posted about these two several times on their FB page to keep their story on the front line.
    https://www.facebook.com/HamptonVAPo...583224/?type=3
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

AMBER ALERT Issued For Missing And Endangered Mother & Daughter
    OnMay 11, 2017, the Hampton Police Division partnered with the Virginia State Police in the issuing of an AMBER Alert for 8-month-old Chloe Johnson.

The Hampton Police Division considers all Missing Person cases extremely important. Our top priority when investigating a Missing Person case is to reconnect all family members as quickly as possible.

Chloe Johnson was last seen in the company of her mother, Keir Johnson, on April 30, 2017. Her mother, Keir Johnson, is also listed as a Missing Person. They were known to be operating a 2013 black Kia Optima, four-door sedan bearing the Virginia license plate of VAW-2197. Due to recent developments in the investigation, we believe that Keir and Chloe were possibly abducted and an AMBER Alert has been issued in hopes of safely locating both Keir and Chloe Johnson.

Keir and Chloe’s family are concerned due to the length of time that has passed since they last had contact with them. It is out of the norm for Keir to be gone for an extended amount of time and to not make contact with family or friends.

The Hampton Police Division is encouraging anyone that may know or that may have seen or heard anything regarding the disappearance of Chloe and Keir to contact them at 757–727–6111 or call the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP where they can choose to remain anonymous.
    https://hamptonvapolice.org/amber-al...r-ca72fa71f17e
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    AMBER ALERT Issued For Missing And Endangered Mother & Daughter

https://hamptonvapolice.org/amber-al...r-ca72fa71f17e
    Just coming to see if this had been posted. Very worried for mother and daughter.

The child is believed to be in extreme danger and was last seen at 1900 Hastings Avenue.
    http://wtkr.com/2017/05/11/amber-ale...ibly-abducted/
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 05-11-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Just saw the Amber Alert and came to see if it had been posted here. So worried for this mom and baby.

NCMEC has Keir listed as a suspect but in the text they say she may have been abducted, also. Strange.
    http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AM...17/9988/screen
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast