Found Safe CA - Stephanie Hartzler, 46, Hemet, 3 May 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A 46-year-old woman was with her ex-husband on Wednesday when she called her daughter to tell her she was worried for her safety.
Stephanie Hartzler was classified as an at-risk missing person after the Hemet resident’s adult daughter reported the situation around 10:50 a.m.

Hartzler’s ex-husband is 37-year-old Hemet resident Kenneth Biggs.

Hartzler allegedly told her daughter she was in danger and asked her to come find her. She was last seen in the Hemet area inside her white 2009 Honda Accord with California license plate No. 6GIC627.

hemet-car.jpg

hemet.jpg

Hemet Sheriff's Dept Facebook page is saying she has been found safe!

So glad she is safe. She needs to keep away from that guy.

I had never heard of Hemet before, and this is the 2nd case I've seen cycle through in the past weeks. What's going on down there?...

I had never heard of Hemet before, and this is the 2nd case I've seen cycle through in the past weeks. What's going on down there?...

Hemet is not known for a low crime rate. The town is fighting right now for more police, but struggling with budget issues. The area has a lot of drugs, prostitution, homeless, RSOs, etc. It is low income. There are some really nice parts of Hemet and there are beautiful, multi-million dollar homes there. However, most of the town is exactly the opposite. To hear about any of these cases is not surprising (if you're familiar with the area). It's difficult to admit that things like this have become common place. And the cases that get posted on Websleuths are tame compared to the every day news stories. :-(

Third. It's a nasty area. The further east you go in the Inland Empire the nastier it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back