1243 users online (221 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Eminem Music Allegedly Used As U.S. Torture Device

A human rights group is alleging the United States operated a secret prison near Afghanistan's capital as recently as last year.

The group claims that music by Eminem and Dr. Dre were used as instruments of torture.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

*LMAO* That could be cruel and I know it's unusual punishment. Funny!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

I know that when my son was still a teen and listened to him, I sure thought it was torture!

NSW Australia
    I actually like some of his songs, the language is another thing. The music of Stan I love but the lyrics leave a lot to be desired.

When my eldest dau was oh I can't remember but anyway I bought her Alanis Morrisette's CD for Christmas. So on Christmas morning it is playing, my In Laws are here and I hear "Do you think of me when you F*** Her. I was beside myself and I took that CD out of the player so quick that everyone thought I was nuts. Apparently I was the only one who heard it. LOL