1267 users online (262 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tiffany is offline One way or another were gonna find ya...were gonna getcha!

Look what I found on Myspace! SVU Homecoming picture with mr. guilty!

Enjoy all!

You da woman, tiffany! I searched all over that website last night and could find nothing new!

Within the heart of every stray lies the singular desire to be loved. Please consider a shelter or rescue pet.

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Looks like he played goalie that night, or at least he wanted to? I'm guessing since he's not in the regular t-shirts, but a snazzy little orange one. And he's just poised right in front--why would I not expect anything else?

Nice find, Tiffany!!
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

good find tiffany.........

...here, ( in canada ) the goalie does wear a 'different' coloured shirt than the players ( why ,i do not know, since he's obviously THEIR goalie in the net...)

...how good of raven to show up for SVU homecoming.....janet's school of course..........somehow get in on the soccer game..........(while passing kaiden off so that HE could play) ( although i'm sure janet's sister loved the oppurtunity).

..i wonder if he even bothered to menton janet's name once while he was there ?(ok, i don't really wonder-------- i doubt it actually.)
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Great find Tiff and thanks for sharing!

Sooooooo......who's the guy in the back wearing the green shorts???.....
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    Awesome find! Refresh my memory ... was this just an alumni game or was it supposed to be for graduates?

And what about those shirts - did they just hand those out or did they have to be ordered ahead of time?

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    Whose MySpace account was this on? Do you feel comfortable providing the link?

Mahatma Gandhi

I'm a BIG believer in body language ... look at the guys on each side of Raven. Doesn't Raven notice this kind of stuff????

http://myspace-975.vo.llnwd.net/00311/57/90/311890975_l.jpg

Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Thanks for the pic and information Tiffany, of course, he would be "dead" center, nothing but that for The Raven.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    I'm a BIG believer in body language ... look at the guys on each side of Raven. Doesn't Raven notice this kind of stuff????

http://myspace-975.vo.llnwd.net/00311/57/90/311890975_l.jpg
    Almost as thought the guy on the left couldn't get away from The Raven fast enough lol.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

tiffany is offline One way or another were gonna find ya...were gonna getcha!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=359 62482

Here is the link to the persons my space profile:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=35962482
    The guy in the green shorts is married and has a cute wife and daughter...sorry.
    It was an alumni game.

This picture was put up by the guy in the Green Shirt, and it he is getting married in December in Washington LDS Church, he seems like a nice guy, too bad he had to be on the same team as The Raven.
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 12-20-2005 at 06:30 PM. Reason: grammatical error queen strikes again!

nice find! I was thinking the same thing as the rest of you regarding the two people next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    Here is the link to the persons my space profile:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=35962482
    The guy in the green shorts is married and has a cute wife and daughter...sorry.
    It was an alumni game.
    Hmmm.....wasn't looking at his face. Sorry, couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl

http://myspace-975.vo.llnwd.net/0031...11890975_l.jpg
    Anybody notice the gatorade bottles? Wonder if that was the type of bottle confiscated by LE in the search warrant? Something provided at the "game"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast