Look what I found on Myspace! SVU Homecoming picture with mr. guilty!

tiffany

One way or another were gonna find ya...were gonna
Reaction score
311890975_l.jpg

Enjoy all!

:woohoo: You da woman, tiffany! I searched all over that website last night and could find nothing new!

Looks like he played goalie that night, or at least he wanted to? I'm guessing since he's not in the regular t-shirts, but a snazzy little orange one. And he's just poised right in front--why would I not expect anything else?

Nice find, Tiffany!!

good find tiffany.........

...here, ( in canada ) the goalie does wear a 'different' coloured shirt than the players ( why ,i do not know, since he's obviously THEIR goalie in the net...)

...how good of raven to show up for SVU homecoming.....janet's school of course..........somehow get in on the soccer game..........(while passing kaiden off so that HE could play) ( although i'm sure janet's sister loved the oppurtunity).

..i wonder if he even bothered to menton janet's name once while he was there ?(ok, i don't really wonder-------- i doubt it actually.)

Great find Tiff and thanks for sharing!

Sooooooo......who's the guy in the back wearing the green shorts???.....:innocent:

Awesome find! Refresh my memory ... was this just an alumni game or was it supposed to be for graduates?

And what about those shirts - did they just hand those out or did they have to be ordered ahead of time?

Thanks for the pic and information Tiffany, of course, he would be "dead" center, nothing but that for The Raven.

This picture was put up by the guy in the Green Shirt, and it he is getting married in December in Washington LDS Church, he seems like a nice guy, too bad he had to be on the same team as The Raven.

nice find! I was thinking the same thing as the rest of you regarding the two people next to him.

Ah, nice find Eww, that would blow any Mark Hackinglike attempts at obtaining any video survelliance at local stores, if he took a bottle from Soccer that evening. (Does LE know whether or not Gatoraide was provided at soccer that night)

However, if no Gatoraide bottles were provided at Soccer that day, then hopefully LE has checked out video survelliance at local convenience stores, gas stations, on his route to/from soccer to see what time exactly The Raven stopped to pick up Gatoraide. Also would be interesting to know if there were Gatoraides at the home and if he took the Gatoraide with.

ewwwinteresting said:
Anybody notice the gatorade bottles? Wonder if that was the type of bottle confiscated by LE in the search warrant? Something provided at the "game"?
These bottles are always available at my son's football games (but not the other sports) but go home with the coach along with the rest of the "team equipment". They're reusable. My guess would be that since the game Raven played in seems to have been a pick-up game, everyone is responsible for bringing along their own equipment and refreshments. With something fairly informal, I imagine that there was no coach, and no water bottle boy. I think that any Gatorade Raven had at the game on the night of Janet's murder was Gatorade he got himself. JMO.

That's true JG, but I never even gave it a second guess that it was a reusable gatorade bottle. I had always assumed that it was one from a convenient store. Interesting observation--although I don't really know why!!

terminatrixator said:
Almost as thought the guy on the left couldn't get away from The Raven fast enough lol.
Also notice that when a teammate put his arm around the guy next to him, that same guy reciprocates with his arm around as well. I don't see any arms around raven...he must have cooties.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back