1099 users online (242 members and 857 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WA - Charlette Childress-Imburgia, baby, Seattle, 5 May 2017

Charlette Childress-Imburgia, whose age was not given, was last seen near 3rd Avenue and Pine Street. Police say they are trying to determine if she is with a family member.

She was wearing a blue shirt with a rainbow and was in a bumble bee stroller.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/miss...ttle/437129435

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Charlette Childress-Imburgia, whose age was not given, was last seen near 3rd Avenue and Pine Street. Police say they are trying to determine if she is with a family member.

She was wearing a blue shirt with a rainbow and was in a bumble bee stroller.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/miss...ttle/437129435
    Thank you JerseyGirl,

ALL STATEMENTS ARE MY OPINION AND NOT NECESSARILY FACT

circumstances? details?

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    circumstances? details?
    Exactly! Police aren't saying much and the media has stated the same.
    All I've seen all morning is blue shirt with rainbow and bumble bee stroller.

Seattle police said that early Friday morning, the child disappeared while in her mother's care. Police are working to contact other family members in several locations to determine if they have the baby.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/poli...ttle/519730144

I wonder how "early"??? Was it 8:00 am or 2:00 am? They didn't even release an age. I wish we knew more.............

PLEASE SHARE: A baby is missing and was last seen in downtown Seattle’s “The Blade,” which is a notorious area for drug dealing. If you recognize the photo of Charlette Childress-Imburgia call 911.
    For KIRO 7 News at 5, Graham Johnson talked to a homeless woman who said she slept next to the mother and child last night – before the disappearance. Watch his report on-air or kiro.tv/LieNews.

https://www.facebook.com/KIRO7Seattl...6883496998064/

"slept next to the mother and child last night". This is exactly why I wondered what time "early morning" was. I'm terrified for this baby!

PLEASE SHARE: A baby is missing and was last seen in downtown Seattle’s “The Blade,” which is a notorious area for drug dealing. If you recognize the photo of Charlette Childress-Imburgia call 911.

For KIRO 7 News at 5, Graham Johnson talked to a homeless woman who said she slept next to the mother and child last night – before the disappearance. Watch his report on-air or kiro.tv/LieNews.

what in the hell? why didn't she leave baby w family rather than sleeping w her on the street? let me guess. drugs

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Oh no. Please let the baby be ok!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Third and Pine is rough at night and a little sketchy during the day. There is a McDonalds there that used to blast country and western music outside to keep people moving. This is pretty much in the downtown retail core, yet I have seen drug deals therebin broad daylight.

Charlette Childress-Imburgia was last seen in a bumblebee stroller near 3rd or 5th Ave. and Pine. Police said they’ve received differing accounts from witnesses. http://q13fox.com/2017/05/05/seattle...ller-downtown/

"Looks like the baby I saw last night, just like it," said Jenna Quinn, who said she had been in front of Nordstrom in the Westlake area. "(The mother) passed out right beside me. I covered her up. I don't think she was that high. I think she was tired." http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/poli...ttle/519730144

Last seen with her mother. So what raised the alarm (aside from the obvious a baby shouldn't be living on the streets)? Is mom accounted for but not baby? If so, what does mom say happened?

Need more facts, too thin to follow as is.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This scares me a lot. I hope the baby is okay.

This turns my stomach. I hope that Charlette is found safe and well very soon.
    Hopefully we'll have more information soon.

Mom and dad are easy to find on FB by typing in "Imburgia Washington".
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast