1277 users online (201 members and 1076 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2017.05.05 - Macron Busted for Lying about Offshore Account

Isn't Wikileaks saying none of it is verified?
    And no leaks about Putins white supremacist friend Le Pen? Isn't that a coincidence!

Macron ahead as French presidential race nears finish

On Thursday, Mr Macron lodged a formal complaint over claims that he had a secret offshore account in the Bahamas. As prosecutors opened an inquiry, Mr Macron said some of the bogus reports originated from sites linked to Russian interests. The Kremlin has denied interfering in the French and US elections.

When Ms Le Pen raised the matter in the debate, he described the suggestion as slander. Ms Le Pen tried to downplay the row, claiming she was entitled to ask a question, but the incident highlighted the way "fake news", much of it aimed at denigrating Mr Macron, has persisted throughout the campaign.

So glad there is a news blackout in France before the election. This means the truth will spread via social media and French MSM can't lie to their people.

Macron condemns 'massive' hacking attack as documents leaked

The campaign of French presidential candidate Emmanuel Macron says it has been the target of a "massive hacking attack" after a trove of documents was released online.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39827244

Looks like Wikileaks was trying to create another upset, like MAGA and Brexit. It may have been released too late to affect this French election, however.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Vile woman

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    So glad there is a news blackout in France before the election. This means the truth will spread via social media and French MSM can't lie to their people.
    I'm not convinced they want to know the truth, since so much of it is staring them right in the face and they can't seem to make sense of it. Their country's become a dumpster fire. Hopefully they understand they need to save themselves, but I'm not holding my breath. The creepy little fellow who married his teacher looks to be headed for victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Imp View Post
    I'm not convinced they want to know the truth, since so much of it is staring them right in the face and they can't seem to make sense of it. Their country's become a dumpster fire. Hopefully they understand they need to save themselves, but I'm not holding my breath. The creepy little fellow who married his teacher looks to be headed for victory.
    Neither leader is a prize in my book.

It seems really kind of hypocritical to me, that the woman about to become first lady, was a 40 yr old married , mother of 4, when she began romancing Macron, at 16. He was her student. And they both admit they feel in love at that time.

If she had been a male teacher, would people be as nonchalant about the situation?

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It seems really kind of hypocritical to me, that the woman about to become first lady, was a 40 yr old married , mother of 4, when she began romancing Macron, at 16. He was her student. And they both admit they feel in love at that time.

If she had been a male teacher, would people be as nonchalant about the situation?

I am grossed out by it. But, France and Italy have had leaders who were questionable in the moral department before.

Who is being a hypocrite?

Well, it's France. They have a different way of thinking than we do. Not hypocritical - just different.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Well, it's France. They have a different way of thinking than we do. Not hypocritical - just different.
    Age of consent in France is 15.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Age of consent in France is 15.
    But does that include people in authority, like teachers, being involved with students? Seems problematic.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast