Found Safe TX - Amanda Brown, 38, Sherman, 5 May 2017

Consider this rumor since it is not in MSM but her cousin posted a couple additional details. She was wearing pink pajama bottoms, tennis shoes, and glasses. In addition to the belongings already noted, she also left her ecig behind and was going for a walk around the mobile home park. Was she going to visit someone?

Consider this rumor since it is not in MSM but her cousin posted a couple additional details. She was wearing pink pajama bottoms, tennis shoes, and glasses. In addition to the belongings already noted, she also left her ecig behind and was going for a walk around the mobile home park. Was she going to visit someone?

Well if I was just going for a walk, in my pj's, it wouldn't be for exercise so I'd definitely take my vape with me, my kids tease me that it's my pacifier, so if she did in fact just go for a walk, sounds like she was going to someone's house. Maybe to borrow something or pick up something?

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

Screenshot-2017-05-08-at-8.55.36-PM.png

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/05/08/urgent-family-and-police-search-for-missing-sherman-woman/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back