Identified! TX- Brazoria County, wht/Latino female, 16-22, Sept 1990, UP989 1975 class ring - Julie Gwenn Davis

Tbone144

Reaction score
Thank you! Apparently I'm not very good with searches on my phone.

I'm surprised that this girl still has not been identified. I lived within a mile and a half of where she was found from 2000 to 2014. I wonder if they have done any DNA testing.

SHES BEEN IDENTIFIED AS JULIE GWEEN DAVIS!!!!!
Here's a local news article: 13 UNSOLVED: 'Princess Blue' found dead on gravel road in Manvel 30 years ago finally identified

They interviewed her brother and here's a particularly interesting bit. If the ring didn't belong to a boyfriend or husband (and possible murderer) I'd be surprised:

"We asked if Julie could have had any connection to Houston or to Robert E. Lee High School.

"I just found out last night from my sister, Shelly, that Shelly met Julie's husband at one point, years back, and she said he was from Houston," Danny said.

Danny believes Julie got married at 18, shortly after she left home and headed for New Orleans. Danny was 17 years old at the time.

"That's the last thing I remember of her, her giving me a hug, telling me she loved me, and she broke down in tears and walked away, and that's the last time I saw her," Danny said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back