757 users online (105 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Thank you Ann yea guys It was Crime Watch Daily? With Chris Hansen sorry for the faulty intel we love yall & yalls thank yall God bless yall and yalls

Damn guys sorry my uncle didn't get interviewed by Chris Hansen but he's a reporter on that show. It's a two parter

Does the father of her children owe anybody somebody some money? Has he gotten into an altercation with anyone recently? What strikes me as odd is the fact that someone woud throw her debit card in the bushes and leave that trail as evidence with their fingerprints all over it, seems like a rookie move. If this was someone that does this often i dont think they would do that because that persons fingerprints would be all over it.

Somebody knows something and they are keeping it quiet. I was never employed in any branches of law enforcement so take what i am saying with a grain of salt, this is just my opinion. My only experience is through personal tragedies with my own family. I suspect someone that is very close to the family knows exactly what happened and is not coming forward. Someone who has been to her apartment before, someone who knows there are no cameras outside of the building. I suspect someone owed someone something and that debt was not paid, likely someone close to her who the kidnapper knows would be greatly affected by her loss. Perhaps this debt was hush hush and not even she knew about it. Maybe the person wants to come forward but at this point they are ashamed and embarrassed that this has gotten way out of hand. I know that when certain people in my family are experiencing extreme financial trouble they downplay it or try to hide it out of shame. Perhaps some questionable decisions were made so someone could make some extra money and once that debt was not paid, the other person retaliated. She was expecting a second child that was high risk, could have possibly had expensive complications along with the already large expenses it takes to care for a second child. Maybe she herself borrowed money from someone to make sure she was prepared for her second baby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 007misha; 12-07-2017 at 07:39 PM.

I don't wanna go back and look but wasn't there some talk of her getting into it with her bf's ex?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The reporter that did the interview is Michelle Signona check it out guys

Here's the full story that aired yesterday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtYuwEDZvo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH8_Gv3-sDw
    We love yall and yalls thank yall for the love support and time God bless yall and yalls take care in each and everyway and Happy Holidays peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Thatgirlgenius View Post
    Here's the full story that aired yesterday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtYuwEDZvo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH8_Gv3-sDw
    We love yall and yalls thank yall for the love support and time God bless yall and yalls take care in each and everyway and Happy Holidays peeps
    Wow. Those videos were informative. I really hope someone comes forward. Obviously, the truth lies with where the checks came from and who she was with after she returned from the banks. It also struck me that if she had gotten all this money to move in with the guy, then certainly there would have been many calls from him checking on when she was coming, did she get the money, etc. It is telling if he stopped calling shortly after she returned home, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 007misha View Post
    I wonder if someone close to her knew she was almost full term and was trying to take her baby. Seems rather convenient that right when she was planning to move out someone stumbled upon the perfect opportunity. I do not wish ill on this woman in any way but for the sake of the discussion it doesnt make much sense that someone would take a woman this far along in her pregnancy and try to sell her into sex trafficking, especially since without proper medical care she could die without proper treatment.

If her daughter and unborn child had the same father and if she was no longer romantically involved with the him i wonder if there was another man that was interested in her, us women know theres sometimes that one weird annoying guy that we shrug off and dont even bother mentioning to anyone because hes just That Guy. Asks you out every time you see him, flirts all the time, but you always politely turn him down. You dont think much of him but he could be thinking a lot of you.

There has to be a motive for someone to do this, it doesnt seem like a random kidnapping. Someone that clearly knows where she is came there with the intent to do something. Her debit card was thrown in the bushes so its not money that they wanted or maybe they just wanted the cash she had on her. Maybe they saw a vulnerable pregnant woman, wanted cash, and decided to take her once she saw their face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
    My thoughts were someone did not want to pay child support. Moo
    ETA - I havent watched the video yet. I just came across them trying to get caught up on here after a weekend without power. Hubby is sleeping now so will watch tomorrow.
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; Yesterday at 12:45 AM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14