764 users online (141 members and 623 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2017.05.08 - FBI: 15% Of Terror Investigations Involve Refugees.

During his testimony Monday, former-FBI Director James Comey dropped a bombshell unrelated to the media's ongoing Russian hoax (8 months + no evidence = hoax) or Hillary's emails. When asked about terrorism-related investigations, Comey told the Senate committee a truth wildly inconvenient to our media's ongoing cover-up of crimes committed by illegal immigrants and refugees — that a breathtaking 15% of terror-related investigations into violent extremism involve refugees.

Fifteen. Percent.

More at the link

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16264/...lve-john-nolte

What percent of terror investigations involve non refugees? ThnxK

From the above piece

Former President Obama, who believed that America could always “absorb” another terror attack, “frequently remind[ed] his staff that terrorism takes far fewer lives in America than handguns, car accidents, and falls in bathtubs do,” as his stenographer Jeffrey Goldberg chillingly noted last year.

I literally hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Which family member or loved one are you willing to lose because we allow these people in? Do you have a son or a daughter who doesn't please you, a spouse who bugs you, a grandmother or grandfather who has lived a long life and you are ok with letting them go?

Just wondering.

I'm no mathematician, but gonna go out on a limb here and say 85%?

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    From the above piece

Former President Obama, who believed that America could always “absorb” another terror attack, “frequently remind[ed] his staff that terrorism takes far fewer lives in America than handguns, car accidents, and falls in bathtubs do,” as his stenographer Jeffrey Goldberg chillingly noted last year.

I literally hate him.
    This is a joke. You're hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    Which family member or loved one are you willing to lose because we allow these people in? Do you have a son or a daughter who doesn't please you, a spouse who bugs you, a grandmother or grandfather who has lived a long life and you are ok with letting them go?

Just wondering.
    Why are your posts so hostile?

I don't want to lose anyone whether they are related to me or not. I don't want you to lose anyone either.

Refugees are not our main problem imo. There are plenty of people already here, born here who are pretty scary. One is in the white house.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that 153,144 people were killed by homicide in which firearms were used between 2001 and 2013, the last year that data are available (that number excludes deaths by "legal intervention").
    The Global Terrorism Database — which uses a criteria to determine terrorist attacks but also includes acts of violence that are more ambiguous in goal — estimates that 3,046 people in the U.S. died in terrorist or possible terrorist attacks between 2001 and 2014.

No one wants terror attacks in this country. But I am more scared of my neighbor who has a stockpile of guns and may snap one of these days than I am of a terrorist. Why? Because of the odds and statistics in such matters.

Gardenista, how many of the investigations led to convictions or to stopping an attack? My device can't open your link if the info is there. TIA.

Gardenista, how many of the investigations led to convictions or to stopping an attack? My device can't open your link if the info is there. TIA.
    This is the key point to consider. Investigations don't mean convictions or actually stopping an attack.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    This is the key point to consider. Investigations don't mean convictions or actually stopping an attack.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Isn't "extreme vetting" what everyone wants?

Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by Cuban refugees in the 1970s.

Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Between 1975 and 2015, the annual chance of being murdered by somebody other than a foreign-born terrorist was 252.9 times greater than the chance of dying in a terrorist attack committed by a foreign-born terrorist.
    "Where were you when I laid the foundations of the Earth, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:4,7

Quote Originally Posted by melissasmom View Post
    No one wants terror attacks in this country. But I am more scared of my neighbor who has a stockpile of guns and may snap one of these days than I am of a terrorist. Why? Because of the odds and statistics in such matters.
    Me too.
    Proverbs 19:17

Buckskin Girl - Facebook page - Websleuths thread
    Arroyo Grande Jane Doe - Facebook page - Websleuths thread

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast