1267 users online (189 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Just in Time for Mother's Day Mom Arrested for Faking Infant's Illness to Raise Money

Texas, Milam: The Milam County District Attorney said the sheriff’s department has filed two felony charges against a woman who raised money online for her child’s fake disease.

CLICK HERE to read about a mother's love of raising money by lying about her baby
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

We'll have to send a bouquet of artificial flowers to her jail cell for Mother's Day.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Carnline is accused of withholding proper nutrition from the infant and creating a YouCaring page seeking funds, claiming the child had a rare metabolic condition, the Milam County Sheriff’s Office said in a press release Tuesday.

“The child, placed with other family members by CPS, is now healthy and thriving,” the press release said.

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Are...421793003.html

According to investigators, Carnline lied to medical personnel about the child's medical condition and withheld proper nutrition from the baby.

Doing this led to a decline in the child's health, as well as subjecting the child to "unnecessary medical procedures in an attempt to raise money," according to Milam County District Attorney Bill Torrey.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Loc...421797233.html

Wedding Registry

Pintrest

wedding photos
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

What a *******.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    What a *******.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Munchausen syndrome by proxy??? Otherwise she's a just a common b****.

Let me live, so when it's time to die, even the Reaper cries. . . ~ RHCP

(Unless there's a link, it's just a my own 2¢.)

Quote Originally Posted by rsd1200 View Post
    I, too, was thinking of Munchausen. I'm so glad the baby is now healthy and thriving. I hope this woman not only gets a lengthy prison sentence (unfortunately, IMO it will be short), I hope she also must undergo psychological counseling. I hate to think of her being released from prison in a few years and then having more children.
    "Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk."
    - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    CLICK HERE to read about a mother's love of raising money by lying about her baby
    From above:

"Before this investigation, the Brazos County Sheriff’s Office and CPS were investigating Carnline for an online webpage involving her older child. In this web page, she said that her child had cancer.

Carnline was charged in this case."
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

black roses maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    We'll have to send a bouquet of artificial flowers to her jail cell for Mother's Day.

I am happy to see that not one item was purchased from any of these registries. And it's telling that out of 300 or so items chosen, not one was a child or baby item.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post

I saw this on the news last night and everyone in my house said she goes to jail and baby gets a new family. We are right shorn the road from stupid mom. What a waste.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    All of the above is just my opinion and I could be totally wrong at anytime.

Is it way out of line to believe in mandatory sterilization?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    All of the above is just my opinion and I could be totally wrong at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    I would suggest a carrion/corpse flower but that would be a waste of a flower for this c-word.

I think so, too. But I have never read of a case so tied to financial gain. I am not sure which is scarier: a pure mental disorder or actions of a mental disorder for pecuniary gain. Yuck!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

If she truly did this for monetary gain, it is not Munchausen by proxy. MBP is diagnosed in people that medically abuse their children for attention, sympathy, and/or recognition. If you're doing this for money, you are either desperate or...what you said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast