1086 users online (165 members and 921 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    I know google translate isn't spot on but it seems a mystery man's business card was in Renata's place in Poland?

http://www.naszestrony.co.uk/uk/wiel...y-antczak.html

I can't make head nor tails on what has gone on here.
    The Daily Mail published an article about this a few days ago,if the translation is below par
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mother-84.html
    Puzzler,eh?

Curiouser and curiouser!

Who's Dariusz?

I've just been googling like a madwoman. Interestingly Timewaver had a seminar just a few days after Renata went missing. Maybe she had planned to go to it but someone stopped her in her tracks?

http://www.timewaver-polska.pl/news/...-29-30-04-2017

DK is partner and chairman of a company called Just Wellness in Lodz.

http://www.monitorfirm.pl/Dariusz-Grzegorz-Kleinert

ETA: No idea if they do TimeWaver.

Disclaimer on the TimeWaver website.

Note: Orthodox Science and medicine do not recognize the existence of information fields and their medical importance listed here. Information field medicine does not refer to the physical body, but acts solely in the information of the human body. The goal is not to diagnose, relieve or prevent disease. TimeWaver Med does not replace a trip to the doctor, therapist, or medically necessary measures.

Science also does not accept further theories about noise processes, light quantum effects, energy and frequency medicine, bioenergetic consciousness resonances, organ coherence, scalar waves, vibration patterns, and the work of scientists like Burkhard Heim, Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, Nikola Tesla, Aaron Antonowski, GŁnther Haffelder, Prof . Robert G. Jahn, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Prof. Kaznacheev, Prof. Trofimov and Schmieke, in relation to the above theories and their technical implementations.

The statements presented here have no medical diagnostic, preventive or therapeutic relevance. TimeWaver Med does not replace the examination and diagnosis of a physician.
    The content listed on these pages are intended as trade information to health professionals. TimeWaver Med analizes the information field for possible correlations with disease, and whether this has a relevant physiological effect for the person concerned is to be decided under the jurisdiction of the respective therapist.

https://timewaver.com/disclaimer
    Last edited by Legally Bland; 05-22-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Formatting

Appears there is a recording of the two men discussing the poisoning plot http://2fo7.com/2017/05/22/tape-cruc...band-detained/

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    Disclaimer on the TimeWaver website.

Note: Orthodox Science and medicine do not recognize the existence of information fields and their medical importance listed here. Information field medicine does not refer to the physical body, but acts solely in the information of the human body. The goal is not to diagnose, relieve or prevent disease. TimeWaver Med does not replace a trip to the doctor, therapist, or medically necessary measures.

Science also does not accept further theories about noise processes, light quantum effects, energy and frequency medicine, bioenergetic consciousness resonances, organ coherence, scalar waves, vibration patterns, and the work of scientists like Burkhard Heim, Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev, Nikola Tesla, Aaron Antonowski, GŁnther Haffelder, Prof . Robert G. Jahn, Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Prof. Kaznacheev, Prof. Trofimov and Schmieke, in relation to the above theories and their technical implementations.

The statements presented here have no medical diagnostic, preventive or therapeutic relevance. TimeWaver Med does not replace the examination and diagnosis of a physician.
    The content listed on these pages are intended as trade information to health professionals. TimeWaver Med analizes the information field for possible correlations with disease, and whether this has a relevant physiological effect for the person concerned is to be decided under the jurisdiction of the respective therapist.

https://timewaver.com/disclaimer

They have to put up these disclaimers else they would be roasted by legal claims before the day was over.
    What they TEACH would probably a whole different matter, along the lines of 'it is not proven yet, but we know better, because we have seen all these wonders..' and that is how people end up in the circle of believers.

I bet these courses are expensive as hell. I had friends who were into Reiki. They did not call it courses, but initiations if I remember well. Like being led to the holy grail where all secrets will be revealed step by step when the time is ready and the invoice has been paid.

My friend was going to take ? receive? the initiation for healing at a distance. I believe that she did that and was able to heal people from afar from that moment on. Then I fell ill and never heard from her again. Wasn't healed either, something she might have easily done from her couch if she wanted. Very disappointing. We are friends no more.

So, in a way, I'm with hubby. This Wave thing is likely a cult, the affirmation I am free ... points to that too, the usual New Age babble. The training is likely very expensive. Plus she wanted a divorce, so depending on how they were married, he stood to lose a lot of money.

If I read well, the Polish BF now fears for his life and is under police protection to prevent hin from being poisoned. Seems that the Wave isn't strong enough to prevent or to cure a little venom, and he knows it. When push comes to shove, he does not stand up for his beliefs.

Let's hope she is found soon.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Appears there is a recording of the two men discussing the poisoning plot http://2fo7.com/2017/05/22/tape-cruc...band-detained/

Both men are accused of attempting to poison Mustafa’s missing wife Renata Antczak, 49, as well as a conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm with intent against a friend from her native Poland, Dariusz Kleinert.

Lipinski, a keen bodybuilder, is also accused of plotting to poison his own wife Anna, 38.

WHO recorded that conversation???
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Quote Originally Posted by ZaZara View Post
    They have to put up these disclaimers else they would be roasted by legal claims before the day was over.
    What they TEACH would probably a whole different matter, along the lines of 'it is not proven yet, but we know better, because we have seen all these wonders..' and that is how people end up in the circle of believers.

I bet these courses are expensive as hell. I had friends who were into Reiki. They did not call it courses, but initiations if I remember well. Like being led to the holy grail where all secrets will be revealed step by step when the time is ready and the invoice has been paid.

My friend was going to take ? receive? the initiation for healing at a distance. I believe that she did that and was able to heal people from afar from that moment on. Then I fell ill and never heard from her again. Wasn't healed either, something she might have easily done from her couch if she wanted. Very disappointing. We are friends no more.

So, in a way, I'm with hubby. This Wave thing is likely a cult, the affirmation I am free ... points to that too, the usual New Age babble. The training is likely very expensive. Plus she wanted a divorce, so depending on how they were married, he stood to lose a lot of money.

If I read well, the Polish BF now fears for his life and is under police protection to prevent hin from being poisoned. Seems that the Wave isn't strong enough to prevent or to cure a little venom, and he knows it. When push comes to shove, he does not stand up for his beliefs.

Let's hope she is found soon.
    You're with the hubby? You do realise he's been charged with trying to poison his wife don't you?

I agree with the rest of your post mind.

If that article is correct we also now know Anna is RL's wife and Dariusz is Renata's TimeWeaver mentor.

This gets weirder and weirder. Firstly, who records these things?!

Secondly, IF it's true what they are accused of, then how did they dream this up? Did they have a conversation along the lines of:
    "Oh, let's poison the man who Renata works with, he's a threat, she wants a divorce"
    "Ok, I'll help - while we're at it, shall we poison my wife too?"
    "Cool".

I mean - what the hell?! It just seems to bizarre.

One thing that strikes me is that if the police have got Dariusz under protective surveillance, there must be a bigger threat than just one of the men going to Poland and trying to stick a needle of anaesthetic in him. Both Robert and Majid are in custody. So how would they get to Dariusz anyway? Do they think more people are involved? Is it a bigger plot than just a disgruntled husband?

Also, if this Dariusz is the one Renata was allegedly having an affair with...what about this Przemek? (I can't remember how to spell it, sorry - the name on the business card).

So many questions.

I've seen two differing versions now -
    1. This guy Dariusz was the intended victim of poisoning (yesterday's news article, posted somewhere on the previous pages)
    2. Dariusz was intended to be a victim of GBH, and Renata and Anna were going to be poisoned.

Does anyone have any verbatim reports of the hearing, or know where to find them? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Curiouser and curiouser!

Who's Dariusz?

Deleted - getting my names mixed up - same initials, different person !
    Last edited by Alyce; 05-22-2017 at 05:47 PM.

I think it could be that AL was into Timewaver as well and the husbands got together to stop their wives involvement and it got messy.

Removing a quoted post...
    Last edited by Ironside; 05-22-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast