1387 users online (251 members and 1136 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    Well there's been no pre-trial review, I've just checked all the court hearings.
    Thanks for keeping an eye on the case, Tortoise.

So no pre-trial review, and no news from Renata either....

Is anyone still searching for her?
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Well there's been no pre-trial review, I've just checked all the court hearings.
    Good to have you on the (Crown Court) case, Tortoise!

I had a scroll round ( lovely technical term ! ) last week, but nothing comes up re the pre trial.

We might get something tomorrow, showing the trial information.

Will be very interesting to see if the charge is increased to murder.

Just found this for tomorrow.
    There is a part heard trial at 10.30 with the same Judge, so presumably the pre trial review will be some time later in the day for MM and RL

The Crown Court

at Hull
    Daily List for Friday 6 October 2017 at HULL CROWN COURT,LOWGATE,HULL.

Court 2 - sitting at 10:30 AM

HIS HONOUR JUDGE D TREMBERG
    SITTING AT 10:30 am

For Pre-Trial Review
    T20177116 MUSTAFA Majid
    16DW0360517
    LIPINSKI Robert
    16DW0360517

Excellent. Very last minute!

Indeed Tortoise !

Wonder does this mean the trial still starts on Monday ? seems a bit close

Kingston-upon-Hull 2

T20177116
    majid mustafa
    robert lipinski

Details: For Pre-Trial Review - Case Started - 10:34

For Pre-Trial Review - Case adjourned until 11:15 - 11:09

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hea...rown-Court.php

Interesting. The Judge in this case is now sentencing another 2 people in the same court.

So, possibly MM and RL's hearing is over ?

Kingston-upon-Hull 2

T20177116
    majid mustafa
    robert lipinski

Details: For Pre-Trial Review - Case Started - 10:34
    For Pre-Trial Review - Case adjourned until 11:15 - 11:09
    For Pre-Trial Review - Resume - 11:52
    For Pre-Trial Review - Interpreter Sworn - 11:52
    For Pre-Trial Review - Hearing finished for MAJID MUSTAFA - 12:16

I'm surprised he needs an interpreter, being very well educated and in practice as a dentist.

I'm surprised he needs an interpreter, being very well educated and in practice as a dentist.
    We have a Bosnian dentist in the village after the next, and ppl are running away from that group practice, because the man does not speak the language and does not understand (?) what he's supposed to be doing. Girl came for a simple check-up and if her mother had not interfered, she would have lost two perfectly healthy teeth. The Bosnian had already given her an anaesthetic. Mother: wtbf are you doing??! and the assistant had to come in to translate. Still everybody wonders why the man did not see there was nothing the matter with the teeth, after all, who is the dentist there?

Sorry. Had to have this off my chest.

He is said to be very well educated and he has a perfect command of his own language
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

Yes, me too. He has been in the UK for a long time, doing a professional job, so must surely have far more than a basic command of English.
    I wonder is he just being overly cautious ?

No further updates on RL as yet.

Just checked the Court listings for Monday - they are not showing at all.

and this is why no Court listing !

Two men due to stand trial have been released on bail after one of the charges against them was dropped.

Dr Majid Mustafa, and Robert Lipinski, were to stand trial at Hull Crown Court on October 9.

The trial date was vacated during a pre-trial review at the same court on Friday following an application by lead prosecutor Richard Wright QC.

Mr Wright said the Crown would not be proceeding with the charge of conspiracy to cause grievous bodily harm, which both defendants faced and which related to a male complainant.

Both defendants still face a joint charge of conspiracy to administer a noxious substance against Ms Antczak, and Mr Lipinski's wife, Anna Lipinski.

A new trial date was set for March 5 next year, a further pre-trial review to take place in January.

Dr Mustafa and Mr Lipinksi, who had both been in custody, were each granted conditional bail by Judge David Tremberg.

Both men were required to surrender their passports and not to apply for international travel documents.

Dr Mustafa was bailed to an address in London, and Mr Lipinski to an address in west Hull.

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/...d-after-588750
    Last edited by Alyce; 10-06-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaZara View Post
    We have a Bosnian dentist in the village after the next, and ppl are running away from that group practice, because the man does not speak the language and does not understand (?) what he's supposed to be doing. Girl came for a simple check-up and if her mother had not interfered, she would have lost two perfectly healthy teeth. The Bosnian had already given her an anaesthetic. Mother: wtbf are you doing??! and the assistant had to come in to translate. Still everybody wonders why the man did not see there was nothing the matter with the teeth, after all, who is the dentist there?

Sorry. Had to have this off my chest.

He is said to be very well educated and he has a perfect command of his own language
    That girl's fanily should have made a complaint: https://www.gdc-uk.org/patients/raising-a-concern

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast