992 users online (191 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Police don't seem too convinced by the sect story. Nor am I. If she ran off to join a sect surely she'd have packed a bag, not left in just a t-shirt and she would have left a trace at a border.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, if somebody gets a lift to, or drives to Poland, do they actually record who goes through any borders or do they just look at your passport/ID card and let you carry on if it all looks ok?

Quote Originally Posted by kokotheklutz View Post
    Just wondering, if somebody gets a lift to, or drives to Poland, do they actually record who goes through any borders or do they just look at your passport/ID card and let you carry on if it all looks ok?
    Poland obeys the schengen agreement so there are no passport checks when entering from another EU country. However it's not possible to leave the UK without it being recorded. Exit checks are done at all UK airports, ports and train stations.

That sect story sounds pretty fishy doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Squamous View Post
    That sect story sounds pretty fishy doesn't it?
    The sect that was dominating her life yet he can't seem to remember the name of it.....

Updated version of the earlier story from Daily Mail.
    The elder daughter, quoted as being 18 a few days ago and 20 this morning, has now become a 23 year old.

Her husband, dentist Majid Mustafa, 47, has admitted she wanted a divorce and planned to return to her native Poland with their youngest daughter Victoria this summer – against his wishes.

He said his wife insisted they hold a party for their daughter on April 8, more than three weeks before her 11th birthday on April 30.

On April 25 Miss Antczak dropped Victoria off at school, returned home and spoke to her husband, who said he was ill in bed that day.

They had a ‘discussion’ about her returning to Poland with Victoria before Miss Antczak left the house on foot and has not been heard from since

Police have confirmed the last known sighting was when she left home in Hull at 1pm.

Dr Mustafa, who reported her missing when she failed to return home that day, said he had been ‘trying to get her to change her mind’ and still hopes she will return.

Sounds as though it is Renata's husband who has given the timing of 1pm departure from the home. If this is so, it would explain the earlier comment in msm re not knowing whether or not Renata was wearing a jacket or coat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4h5o3QXFz
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(bbm)

not clear on the answer if she drove to Poland, would they check her passport at the border

Quote Originally Posted by kokotheklutz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Poland obeys the schengen agreement so there are no passport checks when entering from another EU country. However it's not possible to leave the UK without it being recorded. Exit checks are done at all UK airports, ports and train stations.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    (bbm)

not clear on the answer if she drove to Poland, would they check her passport at the border
    Poland would not check her passport but the point is that doesn't matter as if she actually had left the UK there would be a record of that. Everyone leaving the UK is logged. That is how the police know she has not left the country.

She held her daughter's birthday party 3 weeks early:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nned-flee.html

Would be good to know the reason for the early party. Could it perhaps have been to do with end of year exams coming up and feeling there would be a need for more study time at end of April ?
    The younger daughter being 11, she is presumably doing finals before moving on to secondary school.

Which is another reason for the odd choice of time to * disappear *. Renata had - allegedly - stated that she would wait until summer to move to Poland with her daughter. Why suddenly depart 3 months earlier and disrupt her child's life at a busy time for her, school wise.

I think we need to be looking closer to home.

So basically we have several scenarios:
    1) That she planned to leave, (meaning she did arrange for the party to be held early because she knew she was going) and has gone to live in Poland, either with the weird sect or by herself
    2) That she didn't intend to leave on that date, went out of the house for a walk, and something happened to her
    3) Something happened to her in the house and she never left

This is just my own opinions, based on what's been reported so far. I'm not sure what theory I'm going with yet, although I think number 2 is the least likely IMO.

I think the party may have been early to coincidence with someone visiting- for example someone who is in university but was on holidays at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    I think we need to be looking closer to home.
    I hope every inch of the house has been searched by LE.

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    I hope every inch of the house has been searched by LE.
    I forget what paper it was in and I'm on my phone right now so can't link it but there was a photo of the outside of the house with lots of police vehicles outside it. Was probably daily mail or Hull Daily mail.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast