1102 users online (230 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Check under the patio...

Her husband's story sounds weird to me....BUT I looked at a recent news source -

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/356617...joined-a-cult/

It says in the article:

For the last six months she had spent a week out of every month in Poland, supposedly to train as a therapist for a homeopathic treatment called TimeWaver.
    Her Linkedn page does show her as working for them. It is all about balancing energies etc. So maybe he is telling the truth about her having an interest in some new spiritual things. At first I thought he'd just made up a random story but maybe not.

Still, doesn't mean she fled to join a cult/sect though....

There really isn't much information out there.

The only other thought that came to mind is that just because she didn't use her passport doesn't mean she isn't abroad. You can fly/drive on an ID card - no passport needed. Though I am sure the police would have checked this.

Quote Originally Posted by kokotheklutz View Post
    Her husband's story sounds weird to me....BUT I looked at a recent news source -

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/356617...joined-a-cult/

It says in the article:

Her Linkedn page does show her as working for them. It is all about balancing energies etc. So maybe he is telling the truth about her having an interest in some new spiritual things. At first I thought he'd just made up a random story but maybe not.

Still, doesn't mean she fled to join a cult/sect though....

There really isn't much information out there.

The only other thought that came to mind is that just because she didn't use her passport doesn't mean she isn't abroad. You can fly/drive on an ID card - no passport needed. Though I am sure the police would have checked this.
    SABBM

I didn't know that. So, just a driver's license or something similar ?

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    SABBM

I didn't know that. So, just a driver's license or something similar ?
    ID cards. We don't have them in the UK but they have them in Europe. You can fly anywhere in Europe on them. My partner is Polish and her passport expired last year but we've been on holiday to both Croatia and Poland since, and she checks in with her ID card to the plane and that's what she shows to customs on both sides.

See this link for further info:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation..._Economic_Area

Mind you, I'm sure the police would have those details and have cross-referenced them too....hopefully!

It doesn't matter if a passport or identity card is used. It is not possible to leave the UK by plane, ferry or train without it being logged.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...cks-fact-sheet

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Regarding the Timewaver thing I have seen some people get involved with alternative medicine type business and I would say there can be an element of cult in some of them. People that get involved in them can live and breathe the product and are trained to blank any sort criticism of it. I can believe her behaviour could have changed since getting involved in this. However that doesn't explain her mysterious vanishing.

New article

"The niece of a missing lawyer who vanished suddenly three weeks ago say she was 'very unhappy' in her marriage.

Renata Antczak, 49, had demanded a divorce from her dentist husband and planned to take their youngest daughter to her native Poland against his wishes before she mysteriously disappeared.

Marta Durka said her family was increasingly worried for the welfare of Miss Antczak, who has been married to dentist Majid Mustafa for 23 years."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hMEpeF7V
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

The article could well be true , but I couldn't get the feeling out of my head that the niece just wants to get her 'wanner be model' pictures in the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    It doesn't matter if a passport or identity card is used. It is not possible to leave the UK by plane, ferry or train without it being logged.
    Unless someone leaves surreptitiously, say concealed in a transit van, caravan or similar. Not that there's anything to suggest this is the case.

LE should be able to verify how many calls, etc went back and forth with the people involved in this homeopath business, hopefully see texts or emails too, to get an idea as to her planning to leave. The early birthday party is weird...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    LE should be able to verify how many calls, etc went back and forth with the people involved in this homeopath business, hopefully see texts or emails too, to get an idea as to her planning to leave. The early birthday party is weird...

I think the early birthday party might not be so weird. As Ironside said, it was during the school Easter holidays and just before Easter itself and might have been a time when Uni students were able to be at home, prior to end of year exams.
    Or, if the plan was to invite classmates, it could have been easier to hold a party before families got involved in Easter week end and May bank Holiday week end when her classmates might not have been able to attend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ir-Poland.html

Miss Antczak’s sister Danuta Szulc said she suspected she was having secret romantic liaisons with another man during her regular visits to her native Poland.
    I understand her husband trying to smear her IF he knows of her whereabouts...but for her sister to say this?

Adds a whole other angle.

I don't believe she'd leave her kids though....but then, people do. I so hope she is ok!

From the same Daily Mail link as above. I find this very odd - going round the whole family asking them to explain why Renata wanted a divorce ?

Miss Antczak asked her 47-year-old husband for a divorce in March and wanted to return to Poland.

Dr Mustafa was hoping she might change her mind and even travelled to Poland just before Easter to ask her family why she wanted a divorce.

Mrs Szulc, a 61-year-old farmer, said: ‘My sister’s husband came here a few days before Easter and went around the whole family asking why Renata wants to divorce him.

‘He said that she had started the proceedings. He seemed depressed about it, he was uncharacteristically pale and thin.

‘He was a good husband and father. We didn’t want the divorce to happen. He had a good job, a nice house and a car and they had the two children.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4hQVpqIjj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Certainly very weird. I'm afraid my options on the most likely story are not changing.

When is/was the younger girl's birthday? Year six had their SATS exams last week so if it was then or before I can understand having it in the holidays instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Squamous View Post
    Certainly very weird. I'm afraid my options on the most likely story are not changing.

When is/was the younger girl's birthday? Year six had their SATS exams last week so if it was then or before I can understand having it in the holidays instead.
    April 30th according to this rag https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/356617...joined-a-cult/

Tbh it didn't look like a massive party the photo is of just five people.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast