1152 users online (182 members and 970 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

2017.05.09 - Director of FBI Comey- Fired #2

FBI Director James Comey has been fired

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-d...ry?id=47309009

Thread #1
    Last edited by Tricia; 05-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Thread number 2 underway!!
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.
    For a more detail explanation of why Websleuths is asking for your help CLICK HERE

So much hate it makes me sad. I teach my kids acceptance and love. I teach my kids there will always be people who don't agree with them and that's ok. We aren't religious but I teach my kids to respect someone's beliefs. We need more of that. For the love of whatever you believe in, all we can do right now is teach tolerance. In the words of Whitney, our children are the future. Please don't let them be blinded. Let them choose. Our world will be a better place if the next generation can choose for themselves.
    EVERYTHING I POST IS EITHER MY OPINION, MY EXPERIENCE OR MY BELIEF. MOOYAH

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    So much hate it makes me sad. I teach my kids acceptance and love. I teach my kids there will always be people who don't agree with them and that's ok. We aren't religious but I teach my kids to respect someone's beliefs. We need more of that. For the love of whatever you believe in, all we can do right now is teach tolerance. In the words of Whitney, our children are the future. Please don't let them be blinded. Let them choose. Our world will be a better place if the next generation can choose for themselves.
    There are things that cannot be tolerated. Racism, sexism, homophobia just to name a few.

Teaching children to stand up for what is right is what is important. Think of the bravery of Rosa Parks, MLK, Muhammad Ali, the water protectors against DAPL, and all of the others who had the courage to not accept that which is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    There are things that cannot be tolerated. Racism, sexism, homophobia just to name a few.

Teaching children to stand up for what is right is what is important. Think of the bravery of Rosa Parks, MLK, Muhammad Ali, the water protectors against DAPL, and all of the others who had the courage to not accept that which is wrong
    Problem is, some have differing opinions as to what is right. JMO
    "Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment" - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    Problem is, some have differing opinions as to what is right. JMO
    Exactly. Some people think it is just fine to attack refugees , for instance.

For me, looking at the teachings of Christianity are a good guideline even if one is not Christian. Love one another, do unto others, what you do to the least of your brethern you do unto me. That kind of thing.

Hard to justify things such as, "Build the wall" , when you look at it from a Christianity stand point.

Republicans control the majority in both chambers of Congress, so the power to set up an outside investigation is in their hands. A growing number of Senate and House Republicans don't like that Trump fired FBI Director James B. Comey, but only one GOP senator —*Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) —*has said he'd support an independent inquiry. And he has held that position for months.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7401fe66538e
    What we're left with is*what we started with before Comey got fired: a*Senate hopelessly divided about how to move forward on a key issue, and a slight edge to Republicans on what to do next because they're the ones in power.

Words matter.

Flynn was fired by Trump just three weeks into the job for misrepresenting to Vice President Mike Pence the nature of conversations he had in December with the Russian ambassador to Washington.

He had previously refused the committee's requests to submit the documents voluntarily.

The committee has also asked Comey to testify before the panel in private next Tuesday, according to the panel's senior Democrat, Mark Warner.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...200308671.html

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Exactly. Some people think it is just fine to attack refugees , for instance.

For me, looking at the teachings of Christianity are a good guideline even if one is not Christian. Love one another, do unto others, what you do to the least of your brethern you do unto me. That kind of thing.

Hard to justify things such as, "Build the wall" , when you look at it from a Christianity stand point.
    From a 'Christianity Standpoint, is there a problem with the recent ICE sweeps, which arrested over 1,300 gang members? :

ICE announces largest anti-gang crackdown in agency history

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.1722425379d0

Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Thursday that its investigative branch, along with other law enforcement agencies, has arrested 1,378 people across the United States in recent weeks in what officials called the largest anti-gang crackdown in the agency’s history.

An additional 280 people face prosecution for alleged civil immigration violations, meaning they were in the United States without permission, and will be processed for deportation, officials said. Of them, 112 are gang affiliates, meaning that ICE had verifiable information that the person was associated with a gang. Sixty-two had no gang ties, officials said.

Nationwide, the biggest gangs targeted were the Bloods, Sureños, the Crips and MS-13, an international gang with thousands of members in El Salvador, its command center.

Fifty-two people were arrested in the District, Virginia and Maryland. Twenty-nine of them allegedly belong to the MS-13 gang.

On April 26, ICE said, it worked with Fairfax County, Va., police to arrest 11 MS-13 gang members at a “stash house” in the Falls Church area. One was arrested on a criminal charge. Two had outstanding deportation orders. The rest were detained for alleged civil immigration violations.

I do not think that Christians have a problem with trying to prevent gangs and drugs and weapons from illegally coming across our border.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Rachel wow

Metafort -He said when he go caught lying about Russian contacts that he would retroactively go back for the foreign agent license . Well well he has not done so! The notion here she said this is abnormal ant highly indicates he might be cooperating. Metaforts huge stuff is RICO. She is sharp, so she figures out this would be helpful on this nalg Noone would confirm or answer if Sessions had recused himself as far as a Metfort goes nope, Sessions agency is the one does money laundering RICO stuff . Metafot is def Rico they have documentation of a f10 milllion contract with Russians
    I tried to be normal once-- it was the worst two months of my life!

CARIIS is online now "A penny for your thoughts" put in your 2 cents what happens to the other penny?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    Flynn was fired by Trump just three weeks into the job for misrepresenting to Vice President Mike Pence the nature of conversations he had in December with the Russian ambassador to Washington.

He had previously refused the committee's requests to submit the documents voluntarily.

The committee has also asked Comey to testify before the panel in private next Tuesday, according to the panel's senior Democrat, Mark Warner.
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...200308671.html
    That whole is a total crock. After Yates met them in preson to tell them he is getting money from foreign enemies and she suggested that he is compromised and should be removed.

They started running like the nuts they are. It took them 18 days to figure out what to do. The Pence angle was what they figured they had better say - they could not come out and say we fired him because he is a Russian agent

What happened was Flynn was interviewed by FBI before all this. He so messed it up (yes he is getting $) they went to Yates.

I wish they all would leave spec prosc idea alone. If it goes that way they are all closed

Catherine Herridge: The accusation against the former FBI director, and this comes mostly from Republicans, is that he has been sort of slow walking records about the Americans who were identified or unmasked in these intelligence reports and providing them to Congress. And the reason that’s a big deal is that everyone in the IC, in the intelligence community knows that there is no bigger, deeper, wider, extensive paper trail than there is when you unmask or identify an American citizen. And it should not take months. It should take weeks if not the course of several days to know who was unmasked and who made those requests and that has not been provided.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...maskers-video/

Words matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAYOYO View Post
    By giving Rs so much power, the American people have said they've had enough of the bigotry, intolerance and hatred shown by liberals. This cannot and will not be respected or tolerated.

It won't be a special prosecutor that ended in 1999. SP can be a never ending investigation, like the counterintelligence investigation that is open ended. What is being floated is special council. A special council can be stopped at any time by the Trump admin, so what would be the point.

I do believe that people in the trump transition were possible unmasked, flynn/manafort but i have doubts that Trump was. Who ever was and what was gathered is known, and must not be anything that can bring charges.

Just like comey wouldn't bring charges or call for a grand jury in hillary's he is/was holding back on WHO did the unmasking, he knows but is holding that under the shield of the counterintelligence investigation which is never ending.

Hopefully the new director will end that and then what is or isn't there will release the who unmasked and who leaked it to the press.

Words matter.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast