1216 users online (182 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Trump and Twitter

Just a few general questions about the POTUS: Should Trump be so active on Twitter? Is it helping or hurting him?

If anything, Trump's tweets have been extremely revealing in many ways.

Hurting. He looks angry, impulsive and immature. Not a good look for a world leader.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    As an outsider I think it is plain bizarre that he tweets what he does and is permitted to. Entertaining at times sure, but it's just not a good look. MOO and all dat

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

I think Trump's twitter is quite revealing. Especially when you compare them to tweets he posted when President Obama was in office.

I think he has posted some extremely unprofessional and frankly, ridiculous tweets. It's embarrassing to our country, IMO.

Calling a judge who didn't give him his way, a "so-called" judge. NOT OK.

Going on a rant about a speech Meryl Streep gave during an awards ceremony, when she didn't even name him. PETTY and ridiculous.

His tweets about Obama going golfing too much when he was in office. HAHAHA.

And he's almost daily insulting Democrats and others. It's crazy.

Just imagine what would have been said if Obama had tweeted this way during, or before his presidency.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DatelineFan; 05-12-2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Typo

Trump and Twitter

He tweeted in support of Toronto's ex-mayor Rob Ford. Trump wasn't even running for office at the time and had no reason to choose sides, so why bother? The only specific tweet I remember was he said he thought Ford would be better than Obama negotiating with Afghanistan.

God. It was embarrassing to watch Ford deal with his own city councillors.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    As an outsider I think it is plain bizarre that he tweets what he does and is permitted to. Entertaining at times sure, but it's just not a good look. MOO and all dat
    Ditto. A leader should have much higher emotional intelligence and an ability to calm stressful situations. His tweets serve to do the exact opposite.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I expect world leaders to be dignified. To reflect good qualities.

Trump is like Kim Jong Un. Maybe the two will bond. Kim can give Trump some tips on how to effectively ditch his detractors

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    Ditto. A leader should have much higher emotional intelligence and an ability to calm stressful situations. His tweets serve to do the exact opposite.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Agree.

His pot stirring and immature blathering is one of the biggest reasons for the schism in our country right now. Frankly, I think he likes picking fights. Bully.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    Agree.

His pot stirring and immature blathering is one of the biggest reasons for the schism in our country right now. Frankly, I think he likes picking fights. Bully.

THIS ^^^^

That is all

His twitter rants have taught me more about him.

I had never before known how fragile his ego is.
    He does not seem to grasp that his twitter use makes him look unhinged.
    He cannot stop himself. He stews about a perceived personal injustice for hours, then broadcasts his frustrations literally to the world. Other world leaders are reading them.

I'm really curious why someone hasn't disabled his account, or taken away his phone....I guess nobody can.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple. - Oscar Wilde

Someone will end up hacking into his account. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Someone will end up hacking into his account. JMO
    Or he'll tweet something so heinous and unable to ignore that they'll claim his account was hacked lol
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Threatening a witness is a crime.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast