1142 users online (213 members and 929 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Maybe orange should tweet to the very elderly and infirm to meet with him. They are easier to shove and kick while they are down. GACK

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    I think the WH staff has already depleted the domestic supplies of Pepto, Tagamet, and Prilosec.
    I know, right?

Russia could send us some more pepto at a thousand dollar markup .....payable to orange or Prince Jared, the spawn-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Interesting how Americans can so utterly and completely disagree about Trump. I look at those tweets and see truth and awesomeness. You say "disgusting" -- so I go back and try to see how someone on the other side of the political fence could use that word to describe the tweets and I STILL can't see it. You'd have to be a pretty huge fan of the msm to use such a strong word, I think. At least that's the only thing I can think of that might possibly explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by lantana View Post
    Interesting how Americans can so utterly and completely disagree about Trump. I look at those tweets and see truth and awesomeness. You say "disgusting" -- so I go back and try to see how someone on the other side of the political fence could use that word to describe the tweets and I STILL can't see it. You'd have to be a pretty huge fan of the msm to use such a strong word, I think. At least that's the only thing I can think of that might possibly explain it.
    Respectfully, if you cannot see it, nothing anyone says here can make you see it.

And that's okay. The purpose of this forum is discussion, not changing others' minds. It's all good!

Central Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade mountains.
    Much the same has been said about Trump and his advisors...

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    He tweeted in support of Toronto's ex-mayor Rob Ford. Trump wasn't even running for office at the time and had no reason to choose sides, so why bother? The only specific tweet I remember was he said he thought Ford would be better than Obama negotiating with Afghanistan.

God. It was embarrassing to watch Ford deal with his own city councillors.

I find it incredibly disturbing and disgusting that our leader is inciting a war on "MSM" to try to assert even greater control over Americans. He started this narrative during his campaign and has used it to discredit any news that is unfavorable to him. Anything that brings up concerns about him and the administration is labeled fake news. Now, there is an association amongst many of his supporters that facts are fake news. Disgusting doesn't even give it enough credit. I am saddened that so many Americans are falling for this and allowing it to happen.

We should be encouraged to be critical thinkers and to explore a variety of viewpoints from different media perspectives. This is how we ascertain the truth. We cannot find the truth by immediately assuming anything negative is fake. This is dangerous beyond words.

I find it incredibly disturbing and disgusting that our leader is inciting a war on "MSM" to try to assert even greater control over Americans. He started this narrative during his campaign and has used it to discredit any news that is unfavorable to him. Anything that brings up concerns about him and the administration is labeled fake news. Now, there is an association amongst many of his supporters that facts are fake news. Disgusting doesn't even give it enough credit. I am saddened that so many Americans are falling for this and allowing it to happen.

We should be encouraged to be critical thinkers and to explore a variety of viewpoints from different media perspectives. This is how we ascertain the truth. We cannot find the truth by immediately assuming anything negative is fake. This is dangerous beyond words.

or, more eloquently:

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have the Facts of Life"

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
    More
    It is my opinion that many of the leaks coming out of the White House are fabricated lies made up by the #FakeNews media.

More
    Whenever you see the words 'sources say' in the fake news media, and they don't mention names....

More
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    ....it is very possible that those sources don't exist but are made up by fake news writers. #FakeNews is the enemy!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
    More
    British Prime Minister May was very angry that the info the U.K. gave to U.S. about Manchester was leaked. Gave me full details!
    But, if I'm following correctly, doesn't this mean the info the US published about Manchester was fake... ?

I think the WH staff has already depleted the domestic supplies of Pepto, Tagamet, and Prilosec.
    All DC metro area drug stores are low on Klonopin.

Respectfully, if you cannot see it, nothing anyone says here can make you see it.

And that's okay. The purpose of this forum is discussion, not changing others' minds. It's all good!
    I

Exactly my point I'm as certain that I'm right about Trump, as the OP is sure she is. I was commenting on the wide, wide gulf between Americans on the topic. It almost defies explanation. We were all, for the most part, born and raised in the same country, yet we see the interests of that county in diametrically opposed ways. I guess it speaks well of freedom -- for as long as we have it, anyway.

Thanks for your response. So at least I was able to see where you likely were coming from --- the press. Control of the press is, indeed, a matter of huge importance. I see it the opposite of you, though. Imo, the press is currently exactly what Trump says it is -- a propaganda machine for the Dem agenda (or the globalist agenda, depending on how you look at it).

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People

The research, conducted by Erin Buckels of the University of Manitoba and two colleagues, sought to directly investigate whether people who engage in trolling are characterized by personality traits that fall in the so-called Dark Tetrad: Machiavellianism (willingness to manipulate and deceive others), narcissism (egotism and self-obsession), psychopathy (the lack of remorse and empathy), and sadism (pleasure in the suffering of others).

Thanks for your response. So at least I was able to see where you likely were coming from --- the press. Control of the press is, indeed, a matter of huge importance. I see it the opposite of you, though. Imo, the press is currently exactly what Trump says it is -- a propaganda machine for the Dem agenda (or the globalist agenda, depending on how you look at it).
    There is an investigation going on, and there will be evidence brought forward during the course of the investigation. We can all find a certain level of confidence from that, regardless of whether we think Trump is an evil monster, or that he is the US redeemer. In the meantime, the nation will need to maintain its moral compass. There's a danger that wrongful behavior will become normalized.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Agree! They don't just live under a bridge any more.

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    There is an investigation going on, and there will be evidence brought forward during the course of the investigation. We can all find a certain level of confidence from that, regardless of whether we think Trump is an evil monster, or that he is the US redeemer. In the meantime, the nation will need to maintain its moral compass. There's a danger that wrongful behavior will become normalized.
    We can't "all find" confidence in the invesigation. I have no confidence whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, it's all theater intended to lead up to a desired outcome. Also, as far as I'm concerned, wrongful behavior has already become normalized - and it has nothing to do with Trump. See, that's what I mean. We're both Americans (I'm guessing), but we see things exactly the opposite. Could not be further apart. And there's so much of that. It's really amazing.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast