1151 users online (161 members and 990 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Rick Santorum to President Trump: Stop tweeting

"If you tweet every day and complain about the media and complain about how you are being treated, you're going to be sidetracked and you're not going to get your deals done. That's the message," Santorum said straight into the camera during Sunday morning's "State of the Union" with Dana Bash.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    or, more eloquently:

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have the Facts of Life"
    Well, now I have an earworm.

(a song you can't get out of your head.)
    :-)

Now I can add this to, "Come and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed..."

And then there's , "a three hour tour.... a three hour tour.." [/ reruns. ]

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    I think the WH staff has already depleted the domestic supplies of Pepto, Tagamet, and Prilosec.
    Don't forget Immodium

Quote Originally Posted by lantana View Post
    We can't "all find" confidence in the invesigation. I have no confidence whatsoever. As far as I'm concerned, it's all theater intended to lead up to a desired outcome. Also, as far as I'm concerned, wrongful behavior has already become normalized - and it has nothing to do with Trump. See, that's what I mean. We're both Americans (I'm guessing), but we see things exactly the opposite. Could not be further apart. And there's so much of that. It's really amazing.
    The independent investigation and investigator has bi-partisan support. In fact, the decision was made by Rosenstein, a Republican appointed by Trump.

The fact that some sources are already coming out to now discredit Meuller's character and labeling him as part of the grandiose conspiracy against Trump is very telling yet also predictable. Now, if the investigation finds concerns, the stage has been set to not believe it. This is a pattern that Trump has used in leadership and if you step back to look at it objectively, it should be very concerning.

He had convinced people that the election results would be false if he lost and that he did not trust the process. Then he won and suddenly the process was amazing. Comey was, too, of course.

He set the tone that anything the media says is false unless it is highly biased and only singing his praises and focusing on Hillary's emails.

The media covers his own words, his own tweets, his own legislation and still, it is fake news. Huh?!

This is dangerous. And sad. Google: cult.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2cam View Post
    The independent investigation and investigator has bi-partisan support. In fact, the decision was made by Rosenstein, a Republican appointed by Trump.

The fact that some sources are already coming out to now discredit Meuller's character and labeling him as part of the grandiose conspiracy against Trump is very telling yet also predictable. Now, if the investigation finds concerns, the stage has been set to not believe it. This is a pattern that Trump has used in leadership and if you step back to look at it objectively, it should be very concerning.

He had convinced people that the election results would be false if he lost and that he did not trust the process. Then he won and suddenly the process was amazing. Comey was, too, of course.

He set the tone that anything the media says is false unless it is highly biased and only singing his praises and focusing on Hillary's emails.

The media covers his own words, his own tweets, his own legislation and still, it is fake news. Huh?!

This is dangerous. And sad. Google: cult.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing.

"a cult of personality surrounding the leaders"
    from Google

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    But, if I'm following correctly, doesn't this mean the info the US published about Manchester was fake... ?
    In the immortal words of Elaine..

Some folks cannot see the forest for the trees and will insist that there isn't any forest. It has always been this way but trump has given them a voice. UGH

Quote Originally Posted by smeck View Post
    Some folks cannot see the forest for the trees and will insist that there isn't any forest. It has always been this way but trump has given them a voice. UGH
    Trump has given them the courage to be more aggressive with their ignorance.

Cult Of Personality - Living Colour

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
    The cult of personality
    I know your anger, I know your dreams
    I've been everything you want to be
    I'm the cult of personality
    Like Mussolini and Kennedy
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
    Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
    You don't have to follow me
    Only you can set me free
    I sell the things you need to be
    I'm the smiling face on your T.V.

I exploit you still you love me
    I tell you one and one makes three
    Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
    The cult of personality
    The cult of personality

Neon lights a Nobel Prize
    A leader speaks, that leader dies
    You don't have to follow me
    Only you can set you free
    You gave me fortune
    You gave me fame
    You gave me power in your own god's name
    I'm every person you need to be

Oh, I'm the cult of personality
    I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of
    I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of personality
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

Trump/Russia Timeline: http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-timeline/

When it comes to Trump and the media just look at Turkey. I think he learned something from that and correlates state-run (or highly biased) media to him gaining ultimate power in the form of a dictatorship. Just my poorly worded, post-seizure thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie Vi View Post
    When it comes to Trump and the media just look at Turkey. I think he learned something from that and correlates state-run (or highly biased) media to him gaining ultimate power in the form of a dictatorship. Just my poorly worded, post-seizure thoughts.

And Flynn made ~$500,000 from Turkey. I'm sure the discussion came up and was adopted as a new policy.
    FACT: Only 19.41% of total US Citizens made the effort to place their vote for Trump, and he won. GET OUT AND VOTE!

#Trump is the enemy. The Washington Post and NYTImes are not #fakenews. GMAB. Prepare for impeachment, Mr. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    #Trump is the enemy. The Washington Post and NYTImes are not #fakenews. GMAB. Prepare for impeachment, Mr. Orange.
    Trump is no Mr. Orange though.

I mean this Mr. Orange:

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast