1195 users online (172 members and 1023 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TN - Mary Ruth Walker, 69, Maryville, 1 May 2017 *ARREST*

A friend and neighbor of Mary Ruth Walker reported her missing Tuesday, according to the Blount County Sheriff's Office. She told authorities she last saw Walker May 1.

The neighbor told investigators she has a key to Walker’s home, and that the home, pool house and garage were all cleared, with no sign of Walker. The neighbor said Walker usually alerts her when she is leaving town but had not done so in this instance. All of Walker’s vehicles are still at the residence on Butterfly Gap Loop.

The neighbor said when she last saw Walker, she appeared to be asleep on the back porch of her home.

http://www.thedailytimes.com/news/sh...a4150a229.html
    http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/c...man/319387001/
    Last edited by JerseyGirl; 05-12-2017 at 10:47 AM.

The Blount County Sheriff's Office is offering a $2,500 reward for information that will lead investigators to a missing Maryville woman.

Her vehicle and personal belongings are at her home.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/c...man/363028001/

Funny that this is just hitting the news now. I am in Middle TN, but have seen nothing about it in the Nashville media. We were in Servierville for 5 days last week and did not hear one word about this woman being missing.

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    Possibly the small building between the house and the other building/garage. No pool.

Poor little lady. I wonder what has become of her? It appears, from the obituary of her husband who died in 2012, that she has a son and a daughter; other relatives in the area also.
    You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes ... you have to hold his head under

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Possibly the small building between the house and the other building/garage. No pool.
    Snipped...
    ...The neighbor, Cara Rodgers, told BCSO investigators she has a key to Walker’s home, and that the home, pool house and garage were all cleared, with no sign of Walker.

She owns multiple properties. The adress you have pulled up is not her residence.

Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    The property they are talking about is this one. The pool house is directly beside the pool.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/43...3b387?hl=en-us

Quote Originally Posted by privatesleuther View Post
    She owns multiple properties. The adress you have pulled up is not her residence.
    Welcome to websleuths privatesleuther and thanks for sharing.

Welcome to websleuths privatesleuther and thanks for sharing.
    Thank you! I've been on this site for years but never posted.
    But im right down the road from this case. And have ties to the family. So any info I can help with I will.

Quote Originally Posted by privatesleuther View Post
    Thank you! I've been on this site for years but never posted.
    But im right down the road from this case. And have ties to the family. So any info I can help with I will.
    Glad you decided to post : )
    What are your thoughts on Mary Ruth's dissapearance?

Glad you decided to post : )
    What are your thoughts on Mary Ruth's dissapearance?
    My thoughts are just based on my opinion and the rumours. My thoughts are they should look for remains. Not her alive. And everything points to a family member. It's just proving it, and finding her remains.

Local news article that was put out yesterday in regards to family issues.

http://www.local8now.com/content/new...426012073.html
    Last edited by privatesleuther; 06-03-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Lots of interesting comments here:
    https://www.facebook.com/58530091489...type=3&theater
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast