1175 users online (219 members and 956 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,448

    Softball

    Hi everyone. Just doing my yearly post.

    Does anyone know who the captain or coach was of the softball team that Patsy was on? Just had a thought (no bashing, please!):

    s = soft
    b = ball
    t = team
    c = ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,389
    Susan Stine?
    This is only my opinion

    Let the focus be on Madeleine




    Together we can make a difference





    Alert Viewer in Scotland

    Member of Websleuths since April 2000

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    141
    Could sbtc mean Some Body That Cares or Cared?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Hi everyone. Just doing my yearly post.

    Does anyone know who the captain or coach was of the softball team that Patsy was on? Just had a thought (no bashing, please!):

    s = soft
    b = ball
    t = team
    c = ?

    Casey Stengle? "Allright, everybody line up alphabetically according to your height." Only Casey could have taught the R's to confuse so skillfully.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,448
    Or, Yogi Berra: "Pair off in threes."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    I don't know who the captain was, but I think that Susan S, Judith P Miller, and Roxy W all played on the team.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,389
    Here's a photo of the softball team - courtesy of Judith Phillips, a photographer who was in the team:-

    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...8&postcount=40

    If you read further up and down the thread, Judith explains who's who.
    This is only my opinion

    Let the focus be on Madeleine




    Together we can make a difference





    Alert Viewer in Scotland

    Member of Websleuths since April 2000

  8. #8
    poco's Avatar
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Flora-frickin-duh
    Posts
    38,905
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Hi everyone. Just doing my yearly post.

    Does anyone know who the captain or coach was of the softball team that Patsy was on? Just had a thought (no bashing, please!):

    s = soft
    b = ball
    t = team
    c = ?
    Update me - where were these letters mentioned?

    So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Update me - where were these letters mentioned?
    S.B.T.C was how the ransom note was signed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Here's a photo of the softball team - courtesy of Judith Phillips, a photographer who was in the team:-

    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...8&postcount=40

    If you read further up and down the thread, Judith explains who's who.
    Here's the link where she explains who's who:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...9&page=4&pp=12

    Thanks for posting that, Jayelles. I've looked for that photo before and couldn't find it.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    Here's the link where she explains who's who:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...9&page=4&pp=12

    Thanks for posting that, Jayelles. I've looked for that photo before and couldn't find it.
    12-21-2005, 08:59 AM
    Post #10

    Bumping Nehemiah's Post in case newbies are interested in Patsy's Mom's Gone Bad Softball Team. But, was she a teammate or a WannaB?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDee View Post
    12-21-2005, 08:59 AM
    Post #10

    Bumping Nehemiah's Post in case newbies are interested in Patsy's Mom's Gone Bad Softball Team. But, was she a teammate or a WannaB?
    I cant hardly picture Patsy playing any sports. She doesn't come across as the type.

    I wish some footage of one of their games would surface.


    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Or, Yogi Berra: "Pair off in threes."
    post of the day.....12 years ago.

    I love Yogi-isms.

    My favorite:

    "Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."



Similar Threads

  1. Man finds softball-size eyeball on beach
    By GetSmart in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-02-2017, 02:07 PM
  2. Straight Ringers in Gay Softball? A Suit Seeks to End a Cap
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 09:24 AM