930 users online (172 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

WI - Angela Drake, 25, Fitchburg, 9 Dec 2005

Last seen with someone named Oliver at a bar.
    www.channel3000.com/news/5520519/detail.html

WI not OR

Hey I just wanted to say,
    Angela went missing from Fitchburg, WI and the Oregon, WI police are who to contact. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew she's missing from WI instead of OR ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa714
    Hey I just wanted to say,
    Angela went missing from Fitchburg, WI and the Oregon, WI police are who to contact. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew she's missing from WI instead of OR ;-)
    tHANKS. WONDERED WHY IT WAS IN WI NEWSPAPER.

ANY PICUTERS OF HER, COMPOSITE OF OLIVER????

ARE POSTERS BEING PUT UP???

SURE HOPE ANGELA IS FOUND SAFE AND COMES HOME REAL SOON.

If they have videotape of her leaving with this man, they need to capture a still off that videotape and advertise who this "Oliver" is.

Seems like someone would recognize him.

The only picture I've seen is at the link Showersinger posted, of Angela. Otherwise I haven't heard anything about this woman or her dissapearance!! She did dissapear from the Dry Bean which is really close to Allied drive. It probably has nothing to do w/it but Allied is a high crime area, and there has been tons of money put into the neighborhood to make it safer and such. The dry bean is located on Verona road. Verona road turns into highway 151...Verona road also has an on ramp to the 12/18 beltline (this is very close to the dry bean) the beltline connects to 90/94-interstate.

Oliver...

Hey guys,
    right after my post above, the news showed a pic of oliver!!! It was from footage of the surveillance tape I believe so they weren't great pics. I can tell you he's white, was wearing a coat, and it looks like he has dark blonde hair. I'm watching News 3, so the link to the news site is channel3000.com. I'd imagine they'll have the pic up soon!

thank goodness for video cameras.

the article was updated since i first read it....much better with stats and photo.

Angela sure has a beautiful, friendly smile.

Video!

Hey guys,
    I just found a video link from another news site! I can't watch it though :-( My mac won't let me, grrr! So if one of you guys wouldn't mind watching it and telling me what you think I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks
    http://nbc15.madison.com/news/headlines/2068866.html

Hey guys,
    I just found a video link from another news site! I can't watch it though :-( My mac won't let me, grrr! So if one of you guys wouldn't mind watching it and telling me what you think I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks
    i HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE YOU POSTED...GET STUCK IN UNKNOWN ZONE...ALTHOUHT IT POPS UP. WILL KEEP TRYING

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Hey guys,
    I watched it. Just the basic information and no picture or footage of Oliver.

I tried to watch it & wouldn't work for me either.

I hope she is found soon. Don't need anymore missing women in Wi.

Thanks for trying to watch and watching! I would think they would show at least a pic of oliver....

Angela Drake, 25, WI

Another missing WI woman, this time it's a suburb of Madison. What's going on?????

Hey guys. I'm in Madison. I was supposed to go to the Bean on Saturday night (but ended up at a christmas party in Beloit... ugh). Anyway this story really caught my attention. I wonder what's become of this poor girl. As far as Allied Dr goes, yes, it's a very high crime area (I was a dispatcher once) but the Bean is a Country bar, and their regulars dont usually come from Allied Dr. Dont anyone bite my head off, it's just a fact. This blonde headed Oliver though, I'd like to know more about him.... I'm going to go surf and see what I can find. Sheila

What is going on? Why is there not more coverage of this story? This girl went missing friday night and there's nothing about it in the WI State Journal? I'm a bit frustrated with our local media right now....

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast