GUILTY WI - Angela Drake, 25, Fitchburg, 9 Dec 2005

Hey I just wanted to say,
Angela went missing from Fitchburg, WI and the Oregon, WI police are who to contact. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew she's missing from WI instead of OR ;-)

Marisa714 said:
Hey I just wanted to say,
Angela went missing from Fitchburg, WI and the Oregon, WI police are who to contact. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew she's missing from WI instead of OR ;-)
tHANKS. WONDERED WHY IT WAS IN WI NEWSPAPER.

ANY PICUTERS OF HER, COMPOSITE OF OLIVER????

ARE POSTERS BEING PUT UP???

SURE HOPE ANGELA IS FOUND SAFE AND COMES HOME REAL SOON.

If they have videotape of her leaving with this man, they need to capture a still off that videotape and advertise who this "Oliver" is.

Seems like someone would recognize him.

The only picture I've seen is at the link Showersinger posted, of Angela. Otherwise I haven't heard anything about this woman or her dissapearance!! She did dissapear from the Dry Bean which is really close to Allied drive. It probably has nothing to do w/it but Allied is a high crime area, and there has been tons of money put into the neighborhood to make it safer and such. The dry bean is located on Verona road. Verona road turns into highway 151...Verona road also has an on ramp to the 12/18 beltline (this is very close to the dry bean) the beltline connects to 90/94-interstate.

Hey guys,
right after my post above, the news showed a pic of oliver!!! It was from footage of the surveillance tape I believe so they weren't great pics. I can tell you he's white, was wearing a coat, and it looks like he has dark blonde hair. I'm watching News 3, so the link to the news site is channel3000.com. I'd imagine they'll have the pic up soon!

thank goodness for video cameras.

the article was updated since i first read it....much better with stats and photo.

Angela sure has a beautiful, friendly smile.

Marisa714 said:
Hey guys,
I just found a video link from another news site! I can't watch it though :-( My mac won't let me, grrr! So if one of you guys wouldn't mind watching it and telling me what you think I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks
http://nbc15.madison.com/news/headlines/2068866.html
i HAVE BEEN TRYING SINCE YOU POSTED...GET STUCK IN UNKNOWN ZONE...ALTHOUHT IT POPS UP. WILL KEEP TRYING

Marisa714 said:
Hey guys,
I just found a video link from another news site! I can't watch it though :-( My mac won't let me, grrr! So if one of you guys wouldn't mind watching it and telling me what you think I would soooo appreciate it! Thanks
http://nbc15.madison.com/news/headlines/2068866.html

I watched it. Just the basic information and no picture or footage of Oliver.

I tried to watch it & wouldn't work for me either.

I hope she is found soon. Don't need anymore missing women in Wi.

Thanks for trying to watch and watching! I would think they would show at least a pic of oliver....

Hey guys. I'm in Madison. I was supposed to go to the Bean on Saturday night (but ended up at a christmas party in Beloit... ugh). Anyway this story really caught my attention. I wonder what's become of this poor girl. As far as Allied Dr goes, yes, it's a very high crime area (I was a dispatcher once) but the Bean is a Country bar, and their regulars dont usually come from Allied Dr. :croc: Dont anyone bite my head off, it's just a fact. This blonde headed Oliver though, I'd like to know more about him.... I'm going to go surf and see what I can find. Sheila

What is going on? Why is there not more coverage of this story? This girl went missing friday night and there's nothing about it in the WI State Journal? I'm a bit frustrated with our local media right now....

mssheila said:
What is going on? Why is there not more coverage of this story? This girl went missing friday night and there's nothing about it in the WI State Journal? I'm a bit frustrated with our local media right now....

Hey there fellow Madisonian!!!!

Regarding the bean, your right Allied residents wouldn't tend to go there IMO, haha! Although I've never been the dry bean. I'm also frustrated with local media, I'm surprised the state journal hasn't had anything either, super weird! Maybe the isthmus will? I might have to call my mom who used to work at the DA's office w/crime response (she's getting really annoyed w/me trying to make her get info for me though haha) I hope Angela's ok!

Here's a snippet, more at link!

http://www.madison.com/captimes/news/index.php?ntid=64958&ntpid=7
Police continue to seek woman
Last seen at Dry Bean Saloon

By Steven Elbow
December 13, 2005

Police today continued their search for an Oregon woman who went missing Friday after leaving a Fitchburg tavern.
Angela N. Drake, 25, was last seen leaving the Dry Bean Saloon, 5264 Verona Road, sometime after 1:30 a.m.

"The not knowing, it's just hard," Drake's mother, Anne Olson, said today.

Olson said her daughter was at the Dry Bean with a friend, who left at about 11:30 p.m.

"Angie was to have gone to her place so she wouldn't have to drive," Olson said, "and Angie didn't make it there."

The friend, Tonya Turchik, 24, said she was expecting a call from Drake, who was planning to walk to the apartment she shares with her boyfriend at the New Fountains apartment complex near the Dry Bean.

"She hasn't had any communication with anybody we're aware of since Thursday night when I left her," she said.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/5529041/detail.html
Man Questioned In Missing Woman's Disappearance

Drake Was Last Seen In Dry Bean Saloon

UPDATED: 6:10 pm CST December 13, 2005
FITCHBURG, Wis. -- Fitchburg and Oregon police said that the last person to be seen with a missing Oregon woman is being questioned in her disappearance.
Authorities refuse to call the 24-year-old Fitchburg man a suspect, WISC-TV reported.
Angela Drake, 25, was last seen early Friday morning. Drake apparently left the Dry Bean Saloon around 1:30 a.m. Friday. She left her car at the bar. She hasn't reported for work or contacted family or friends since.
News 3 is not identifying the man seen leaving with her as he hasn't been charged. The man is currently being held at the Dane County Jail on unrelated warrants from Minnesota and Dane County.
Fitchburg police Lt. Chad Brecklin said that they identified the man that was last seen with Drake by following up on tips.
"He has not been charged with anything. Again, he was arrested on unrelated charges," Brecklin said. "We are continuing the investigation, and we're certainly keeping all of our options open as far as who any potential individuals may be that would have any information regarding Miss Drake's disappearance."
Another man who had contact with Drake at the Dry Bbean has been cleared of any involvement, WISC-TV reported.

I was just watching fox47 and they were talking about Angela's dissapearance...I couldn't catch everything they said but I did hear (I think at least) that the man being questioned is being held on $50,000 bail b/c he had been convicted of rape in the past? I tried to go to fox47.com to get a link but it only goes to foxnews.com! Ok I'll stop talking to myself now, I'm the only one posting ;-)

Marisa714 said:
I was just watching fox47 and they were talking about Angela's dissapearance...I couldn't catch everything they said but I did hear (I think at least) that the man being questioned is being held on $50,000 bail b/c he had been convicted of rape in the past? I tried to go to fox47.com to get a link but it only goes to foxnews.com! Ok I'll stop talking to myself now, I'm the only one posting ;-)

I think this is very interesting. I was hoping maybe she was with the man, but if they found him and not her....well, it's still a mystery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back