Gwen Stefani is pregnant!

Tristan

Reaction score
I was wondering if she and Gavin would have a baby...and since she is
38, time is a tickin'.

I love Gwen, and wish her and her husband all the best.

Tristan said:
38, time is a tickin'.

ME TOO....

Tristan said:
38, time is a tickin'.

ME THREE!! She is a doll! Can you see her teenie tiny little belly all poofed out! :) She'll be cute.
I wish her lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

I saw her on something the other night and wondered if she was pregnant or if it was the dress she was wearing...Congrats to her and Gavin...

Singer with No Doubt and a successful solo career.
I am so happy for them! Congrats to both.

I never realized she was 38 I really thought she was much younger.

Wow thats great news. I love Gwen, she certainly doesn't look 38! I love her music!

I think she is actually 36 and Gavin is 38.
Or at least that's what I saw earlier on my isp homepage.

I've always loved Gwen!! Congrats to she and Gavin...I have a lot of respect for them and the way they have conducted their careers, relationship & marriage. You never hear anything bad about them...bizarre behavior, affairs, drugs, etc. None of that. And what a beautiful baby they will have!!

She ain't no holla back girl... this is bananas.. B A N A N A S.. lol

I adore her and hubby.. He was the lead singer from the group Bush... I think he's cute..

Marthatex said:
Who is Gwen Stefani? I'm too old. Singer? Actress?

She was the lead singer for the group "No Doubt" and launched a solo career and is doing great.
Stefani was recently nominated for five Grammy Awards, including album of the year.
Quote from: The Star Online

Here's a collage I made awhile back:
ixaxeb.jpg

She's sexy in an athletic and confident kind of way, not a trashy way like Britney or Christina Aguilera. It's hard to describe, but I'm 35ish ;) and I love her style and a lot of her songs.

Found a source for the pregnancy, but don't know how reliable. I wish them the best of luck and a happy, healthy baby.
Gwen Stefani is reportedly pregnant with her first child, and the baby is due in June next year. Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale were married three years ago.
Quote from: The Star Online

I love Gwen Stefani. I think it is great that she is going to be a mom! My husband met her once and says that she is one of the most beautiful women he has seen. I agree.

JMHO

Well, I'm a big fan of Gavin Rossdale - have been for years...................I'm so glad they are finally having children. Can't wait to see if it's a boy/girl and what they name it - whatever they have it sure will be a beautiful baby!!!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH GAVIN AND GWEN!!!!!

Amraann said:
I never realized she was 38 I really thought she was much younger.

This is great news!!! Congratulations to mom and dad!! I always thought she was much younger though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back