1197 users online (182 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    It must be difficult to travel the moral high road when you're supporting Donald Trump.

Rings so false.
    Humans are capable of great cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    I will bet dollars to donuts (so actually a win-win, lol) that come June, Melania will still be in NYC. And also in Sept. They will spin a reason for her absence.

Frankly, Trump spends the bare minimum of time required in DC. I mean, it is spring and the golfing at Mira Lago is EXQUISITE. Very luxurious. After those 9-5 days Presidenting and ordering stuff and bragging about and sharing code word intel with the Russians, who WOULDN'T need to get away for a break from all the mean peoples who expected a freaking PRESIDENT?

Not a big fat 70-year-old toddler with issues.

Of course, I hope that come September, Melania moving to DC will be a moot point.
    I think golfing at Mara Lago is going to be over soon. The weather in Florida gets worse than a sauna. I think he may be going to a new spot. I wonder where he went usually in the summer months.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    It must be difficult to travel the moral high road when you're supporting Donald Trump.

Rings so false.
    I suspect most of his supporters subscribe to the school of "NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU NAH NAH NAH MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HILLARY'S EMAILS OBAMA NAH NAH NAH NAH"

It is not about ethics or what is good and right for our Nation. It is about standing behind a crap choice and insisting it was the right one, even as it unravels in front of our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Safeguard View Post
    You have a "hard time" with anything that suggests that Trumps is less than Satan himself, so I'm hardly surprised.
    You are being presumptuous.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Humans are capable of great cognitive dissonance.
    And great irreverence to the leader of our country or at least for the title/position. Such ugliness.
    And no good will come of it for any of us Americans. Nada.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

I suspect most of his supporters subscribe to the school of "NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU NAH NAH NAH MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN HILLARY'S EMAILS OBAMA NAH NAH NAH NAH"

It is not about ethics or what is good and right for our Nation. It is about standing behind a crap choice and insisting it was the right one, even as it unravels in front of our eyes.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

....and the end game is?
    The dollar devalues
    Our stock market implodes
    Our houses are worth nothing

Where's the winning?
    "Look, if any of us wanted to mind our own business, we wouldn't be here" (carbuff 8/11/13)

This post reflects my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy it anywhere else outside of the WebSleuth forum

Quote Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney View Post
    I bet you've never even been in the same mile of DT and yet you say things like you know him personally.
    SMH
    Guess you missed all of his antics re women or you see nothing wrong with them. For instance, what he said about the wife of Ted Cruz, was it? I forget. Or the blood coming out of was it Megyn Kelly? Calling Miss Universe fat. Of course the locker room talk of pussy grabbing and effing married women.

What else? I find I forget a lot of it cuz there is so much to remember. Carly's face, was it? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    Guess you missed all of his antics re women or you see nothing wrong with them. For instance, what he said about the wife of Ted Cruz, was it? I forget. Or the blood coming out of was it Megyn Kelly? Calling Miss Universe fat. Of course the locker room talk of pussy grabbing and effing married women.

What else? I find I forget a lot of it cuz there is so much to remember. Carly's face, was it? I forget.
    .....yeah, politics & politicians. None are innocent.....

Quote Originally Posted by human View Post

“I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?”

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

In an interview with New York Magazine Trump uttered this charming phrase about women: 'You have to treat 'em like s----'.

“I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist,” the Republican said, “but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof.”

“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing,” said Trump. “Unfortunately, after they're a star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad.”

Trump purchased the beauty pageant in 1997, and told Howard Stern: “They said, ‘How are you going to change the pageant?’ I said ‘I’m going to get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher’.”

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us. But it's not the chubbiness - Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out."

“I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not - I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's (Angelina Jolie's) not."

Trump was in court testifying in a deposition over a failed Florida real estate project when lawyer Elizabeth Beck asked to take a break to breastfeed her three-month old daughter. He and his team objected, so she pulled out her breast pump to prove it. In an incident that Trump "does not dispute", he walked out of the room, telling Beck she was "disgusting".

After New York Times columnist Gail Collins wrote about rumours of Trump’s bankruptcy, he sent her a copy of her own article, with her picture circled and "the face of a dog!" scrawled across it.

"Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

"If Hillary can't satisfy her husband how can she satisfy America?"

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    “I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?”

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

In an interview with New York Magazine Trump uttered this charming phrase about women: 'You have to treat 'em like s----'.

“I have days where, if I come home — and I don't want to sound too much like a chauvinist,” the Republican said, “but when I come home and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof.”

“I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing,” said Trump. “Unfortunately, after they're a star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad.”

Trump purchased the beauty pageant in 1997, and told Howard Stern: “They said, ‘How are you going to change the pageant?’ I said ‘I’m going to get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher’.”

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

"We're all a little chubby but Rosie's just worse than most of us. But it's not the chubbiness - Rosie is a very unattractive person, both inside and out."

“I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not - I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's (Angelina Jolie's) not."

Trump was in court testifying in a deposition over a failed Florida real estate project when lawyer Elizabeth Beck asked to take a break to breastfeed her three-month old daughter. He and his team objected, so she pulled out her breast pump to prove it. In an incident that Trump "does not dispute", he walked out of the room, telling Beck she was "disgusting".

After New York Times columnist Gail Collins wrote about rumours of Trump’s bankruptcy, he sent her a copy of her own article, with her picture circled and "the face of a dog!" scrawled across it.

"Arianna Huffington is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

"If Hillary can't satisfy her husband how can she satisfy America?"
    Wait until you read about some real scandals that will be breaking.

Anywhoooo.....what's the end game to all this vitriol? That's my question.

And great irreverence to the leader of our country or at least for the title/position. Such ugliness.
    And no good will come of it for any of us Americans. Nada.
    Yes. The right wingnuts were so very respectful of the OFFICE while Obama occupied it.

Spin spin spin

Wait until you read about some real scandals that will be breaking.

Anywhoooo.....what's the end game to all this vitriol? That's my question.
    When this unfit, treasonous arsehat is impeached. Also, when the Trumpers stop screaming "but but but HER EMAILS!".

Yes. The right wingnuts were so very respectful of the OFFICE while Obama occupied it.

Spin spin spin
    Yeah.....I think they were. C*lbert, SNL, etc. comes to mind of the disrespect during just the first 100 days of DT. That's simply ugly & disrespectful.
    But no problem......keep it up & maybe it will play out as you have it planned.

I'm just tired of the rhetoric, lack of respect, sour grapes.

So adios my friends

When this unfit, treasonous arsehat is impeached. Also, when the Trumpers stop screaming "but but but HER EMAILS!".
    I haven't heard her emails brought up recently. Everyone is living in the today. Crikey!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast