1195 users online (227 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EllieBee View Post
    Will you ask if he minds my sharing it? I will hold off until then.....

*I am not a crook*
    I'm 100% positive he would appreciate it if you did steal and share!
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    ^ Guess some of us didn't get the memo.

Maybe for the summer, but I'll bet they return to NYC in the fall.
    I believe they will be moving to the WH.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ool-in-md.html

The first lady announced Monday that -- beginning this fall -- Barron will become a student at the private St. Andrew's Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland.

President Donald Trump has said his wife and youngest child will relocate to the White House after the current school year.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouBelle_LA View Post
    I believe they will be moving to the WH.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ool-in-md.html

The first lady announced Monday that -- beginning this fall -- Barron will become a student at the private St. Andrew's Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland.

President Donald Trump has said his wife and youngest child will relocate to the White House after the current school year.
    Gardenista is going to be so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    If DC was full of the KKK, do you think Michelle would allow her kids to go to school there?
    Yeah, cause NYC is full of sunshine and butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Yeah, cause NYC is full of sunshine and butterflies!
    And no democrats apparently?
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Gardenista is going to be so sad.
    Why is she going to be sad?

I guess not.

Plus, I wouldn't blame her if she did. Who would want to be around the evil Ds & GOPe all the time?
    If DC was full of the KKK, do you think Michelle would allow her kids to go to school there?
    Because of all the blood sucking democrats who apparently only exist in DC not in NYC. Or something.

Because Barron is going to be forced to live amongst the GOPs and Ds, which is exactly the same as if Sasha and Malia had been forced to live amongst the KKK.

I wonder if they will bring their gilded furniture?

Quote Originally Posted by flourish View Post
    Because of all the blood sucking democrats who apparently only exist in DC not in NYC. Or something.
    I missed that.

Sigh I need to find some new pics

Yes. The right wingnuts were so very respectful of the OFFICE while Obama occupied it.

Spin spin spin
    It was disgusting. The way they talked about Michelle, and the awful names they called her. She's one of the classiest women there is, IMO.

The birther nonsense and constant disrespect for him. Disgusting. And now we have a president who can barely string a few words together.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    I don't really know much about Melania Trump, but she is a beautiful woman and is doing a stellar job raising her young son (without much input from Dad). I was very when Melania gave the speech at the Republican Convention that ended up as a source of embarrassment for her. No one deserved the humiliation that she experienced afterwards.

I don't think Melania and young son BT will ever move to Washington permanently. I doubt Melania wants to deal with D.C. drama, nor does she want her son to be exposed to the machinations of Washington. Melania seems happy in the lush New York digs, living her own life, and raising her son. I give Melania major props for taking the high road and not caving in to the notion that she must live in the White House as FLOTUS.
    I wonder what people would have said if Michelle Obama did the same thing. If she had cost our nation all that money to live elsewhere people would have lost their minds! People even complained that they wanted their daughter to attend the same high school after the presidency.

Probably not, but I don't know why this is relevant. Is it because you think liberals are comparable? 😀

He is such a gem. Articulate, honest, gracious, attractive, loving, supportive........

Oh. Wait.....
    I lost it at articulate! 😂

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast