Found Alive ID - Jaylynn, 6, Madison, 7, & Joshua Dundon, 29, Boise, 10 May 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Police searching for missing Boise man, two young daughters

missing%20family

Police said 29-year-old Joshua Dundon, of Boise, and his two daughters Madison, 7, and Jaylynn, 6, haven’t been seen since 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 10.
The family could be camping at Arrowrock, Grimes Creek, Barber Flats or other spots using a tent.

Dundon drives a 2005 silver quad-cab diesel Chevrolet Silverado with the license plate number 1AU473T.

Camping in the middle of the week when the girls should have been in school?

Snipped from link above...
...According to the release, third-hand information suggests that the family may have gone camping, though that report hasn’t been substantiated.

10 am on a weekday? Did he remove them from school? Did they go to school that day?

Who saw them and where?

Camping in the middle of the week when the girls should have been in school?

They could be homeschooled. Sometimes kids are homeschooled for personal preference and sometimes kids are homeschooled due to hectic and transient lifestyles. I looked at modified school schedules, year-round year, and the dates do not match that either. It could also be something as simple as taking time off due to it being a hard time, anniversary, near mothers day as well.

10 am on a weekday? Did he remove them from school? Did they go to school that day?

Who saw them and where?

I, too, am curious about the third-hand information about camping. The weather is NOT ideal. It was snowing in the mountains this weekend. Not being seen since 10 am on the 10th...that is a pretty fixed time, was he picking up kids for scheduled custody visits? I just hope they didn't get in a situation with water levels so high.

They could be homeschooled. Sometimes kids are homeschooled for personal preference and sometimes kids are homeschooled due to hectic and transient lifestyles. I looked at modified school schedules, year-round year, and the dates do not match that either. It could also be something as simple as taking time off due to it being a hard time, anniversary, near mothers day as well.

I, too, am curious about the third-hand information about camping. The weather is NOT ideal. It was snowing in the mountains this weekend. Not being seen since 10 am on the 10th...that is a pretty fixed time, was he picking up kids for scheduled custody visits? I just hope they didn't get in a situation with water levels so high.

The children appear to be at a school in the photo attached to the thread.

Does this family have a fixed address?

And is there there a mother around? This all doesn't sound
good to me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

there isn't much info released. I too find it odd they went camping during the middle of the week. is there a mom around? what was that like?

Yes, there seems a fixed address and the father is a business owner. It does look like the kids took a picture at a school...but...kids can go in and out of public/homeschooling at anytime as well.

It's now an Amber Alert - his truck was found, burned, in Nevada..ughhttp://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article150573077.html

so the updated link says he is suspected of "taking" them. so that indicates the presence of a mother I would think.... was this a big eff you for mothers day weekend or something worse?

the burned truck makes me think he is possibly in danger as well. that or he has nothing to lose....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back